Thursday, January 19, 2023

Packers Hired Erin Roberge as First Female Athletic Trainer and my Old Post about ERIN/AARON Rodgers

 
I was just getting ready to lay down and I figured I would check out Facebook real quick...the first post that came up was 
Frank Bansley's post about the Packers hiring the first female athletic trainer named Erin Roberge....which looks a lot like Aaron Rodgers...
Erin Roberge=116
Packers=116
Oddly enough, he posted this 116 days after Aaron Rodgers bday too. 
Mockery=116(FB)

Anyway, it's funny to me, because recall that I had the synchronicity with Aaron Rodgers supposedly being transgender and also the word "Erin"..which I thought was funny considering "Erin" is a more feminine way to spell "Aaron." 
I saw this post just after midnight, so it was 53 days after my blog post about the Erin Rodgers synchronicity..
Transgender=53 
Transgendered=217
Erin Rodgers=217(FB)

I also talked about a synchronicity I had involving "Yeast" in the Erin Rodgers post...and Aaron Rodgers and the sync with Yeast were important to my Native American Theme....

The Native American Theme had a lot to do with the number 116...
So interesting that "Erin Roberge" would have that connection. 
Frank's bday is 12/9....
Today is 40 days after his bday..
Green Bay=129(FB) and 40
Frank the Tank=129

There has to be a riddle here....
The Eagles beat the Packers with 40 points hours before my post on 11/28/2022..

Chiefs have the biggest Native American Connection...
But I also think Buffalo, Eagles and Cowboys have a decent connection...I know I talked about Buffalo a long time ago in relation to that theme with Aaron Rodgers too....

I still think it's for the Eagles...especially with the recent Marilyn Manson stuff....
Philadelphia Eagles=150
Green Bay Packers=150

Think about the GREEN Theme in relation to the Eagles and Packers too...A big reason people noticed it was the Green Converse at the Uvaldi shooting around the time of the Buffalo Rally too...I guess it could be a bad thing for the Eagles too, considering all the bad things that have been associated with it...

I'll have to think more on why I had this sync tomorrow. I keep falling asleep....
The picture above also says "Flip Flop"...which makes me think of the 2016 narrative with the Colts....the Colts lost on the same day I made that old blog post...

Franks name syncs to the Bridge Theme that was important to the Eagles as well...128. 








No comments:

Post a Comment