Friday, January 20, 2023

Ben Savage Is Running for Congress and My Boy Meets World Blog Post

 




I just went to Yahoo and they had a top story that Ben Savage is running for Congress....
Here's the "Boy Meets World" narrative I mentioned a week ago lol...
Although, I thought for sure there would be a story on Friday the Thirteenth...but I also forgot about this and haven't looked up the girl on Facebook that was important to this...I just friend requested her, so if she accepts I will be able to see her bday and such lol...So if I don't forget, I will figure this out eventually...

This story was 128 days after Ben Savage's bday...
Ben Savage=128(FB)

This is obviously a ritual by the Catholic Church too, because it's 4 months 6 days and he's 42 years old as well lol..
Catholic=46
Jesuit=42
Obviously, I don't believe that, but I could connect a narrative considering Friday the 13th and the Knights Templar, and as you read further, I do see a narrative that is related, so I'll use that as my foundation. I mean it is possible that it's a Jesuit who commented and led me to see a pattern to Boy Meets World...and then they put a story in the news so I would see the pattern...but even so...that would mean the Jesuits purposefully put the girl I know on the Tyra Banks show years ago,  and knew I would see her at the bar on Christmas Eve and learn she was on the Tyra Banks show.....just for it to connect this event almost 20 years later...just doesn't make that much sense...but I can understand the pattern by connecting it to numbers that can be associated that way. 

But what I really think I'm supposed to see is this same theme with MONEY...
Ben Savage=219(FB)
Recall that I thought Boy Meets World was important due to a girl I know who was on the Tyra BANKS show...
219 a number I've found important to a theme with MONEY. 
This story was also a span of 46 days after Tyra Banks' bday...
Tyra Banks=132
Catholic=46
Catholic Church=132
Roman Catholic=132 and 219

The story tells us that he could potentially fill the seat of Adam Schiff..
Notice his bday is 22/6....226...the number important to Money/Umbrella...
I originally brought up Boy Meets World due to a comment on my Umbrella Man video. 
Tyra Banks bday is a span of 201 days before his...
201 a number connected to Jesuit Patterns. 
Umbrella important to JFK, the Catholic. 

Without the end date it's 200 days...so you don't have to use the Jesuit narrative here...
Adam Schiff=200

Adam Schiff=56


Ben Savage's bday is 2 months 23 days after Adam Schiff's..
Friday the Thirteenth=223

I'll add more to this when I find out more info..there has to be a connection to Mr. Feeny in this that I am missing. 
William Daniels(Mr. Feeny) bday is 2 months 23 days before Adam Schiff's..






No comments:

Post a Comment