Thursday, January 26, 2023

Adam Scott Confronts "Boys Meets World" Headline CNN Story And How It Relates to My Marcus Camby Dream-Massachusetts-John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Sam Adams-223, 236, 114



 

Once again, the Illuminati seems to be using me to write the mainstream media articles lol. Like I get a comment from someone named Thaddeus Feeney and I think that something important to "Boy Meets World" will be coming up in the news...I thought this because on Christmas Eve I found out a girl I know was on the "The Tyra Banks Show" because of Topanga from "Boy Meets World." Then we got a story about Ben Savage running for Congress, and now on the day I was watching for with RICHMOND, we have a headline story about "Boy Meets World." 


Boy Meets World was set in PHILADELPHIA....Just wondering about the Bridge/Earthquake Narrative with the Eagles...


That comment was also on 1/9, which was a big number with Allen Iverson, AI and Philadelphia. 



Ha....

Thaddeus Feeney=236

I knew this number was important lol...

This article is about how Rider Strong didn't give Adam Scott a high five after filming the season 2 finale.....Which just so happened to be Season 2 Episode 23....223...and 236.....I said in my last post that I think these numbers have a connection and here we are lol. 

The episode aired on 5/19, which leaves 226 days in the year. 

It was also 22 weeks 6 days after Rider Scott's bday. 


Looking at 5/19 it says on Wiki that it was the day that Buffalo Bill opened his first "Buffalo Bill's Wild West" in Omaha....

Buffalo Bill was born on 2/26. 


Today is 114 days before the anniversary of that episode airing...
Today is also 1 month 14 days after Rider Strong's bday..
Adam Scott and Rider Strong's bdays are also separated by a span of 114 days. 
I figured I would watch this episode as I found it online...Not sure if this is the correct length, but what are the odds the one I find is 22:03 in Length...Season 2 Episode 23 and 22:03 in length? 




In the very beginning of the episode Eric makes some joke about "Butte, Montana" while studying for his SAT's....so I figured I would look up Butte, Montana.
I noticed that it said the first film that notably featured Butte was "Evel Knievel." This stood out to me considering Robbie Knievel recently died, so I figured it may be significant. 

Notice that Robbie Knievel died 114 days before his bday. 
Evel Knievel also died a span of 1 month 14 days after his bday. 
So it seems I am supposed to see the number 114 with this sync..


I think I found the link back to Massachusetts with 1/25 and my Marcus Camby dream too....When reading about Mr. Feeny aka William Daniels I noticed it says he is known for portraying John Adams, John Quincy Adams and Sam Adams in film/TV...

This is interesting because the school on "Boy Meets World" is called "John Adams High School."

Sam Adams, John Adams and John Quincy Adams were all from Massachusetts...

John Quincy Adams died on 2/23...
You could say that Marcus Camby's bday is 22/3 or 3/22 as well..

Ha!..
Marcus Camby=236(FB)
UMass=114(FB)
Minutemen=114
In relation to Friday the Thirteenth, I see that the first film came out on 5/9, which is the day leaving 236 days in the year...
The Podcast "Pod Meets World" premiered 2 months 23 days after Adam Scott's bday too. 




In light of 114 it reminds me of a few things...the death of my Uncle Barney on 1/14...
LeBron James=114
Indiana Pacers=114 and 226(FB)
Not necessarily anything to do with this post, but I was thinking the other day how Queen Elizabeth II died and we have a new KING.....It's interesting how the Sacramento Kings have a decent team this year, along with the Cleveland Cavaliers....and then LeBron James is King James....I wouldn't doubt if the NBA Season/Finals will be linked to this narrative...especially considering Elizabeth II died on 9/8. 
The National Basketball Association=98
Michael Jeffrey Jordan=98

I'll have to do some studying on John Adams and John Quincy Adams....I know John Adams was one of the first 5 presidents to die on July 4th, but not much else....









No comments:

Post a Comment