Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Damar Hamlin Collapses on Field at MNF Game 226 days after the Buffalo Truth Rally-Synchronicity with my friend Hamblen-Denny Hamlin and the Eagles/Bridge Symbolism

 

I went to my moms house to get a new sweater, because my sister gave them a few 3XL's and I have been wearing my dads 2XL....
Anyway, when I got there, my mom asked me if I was watching the Football game and then told me that some guy collapsed and they canceled the game...

Considering he was a Buffalo Bills player, I figured it would be connected to the Buffalo Truth Rally on 5/21....
Go figure, this happened 226 days after the Buffalo Rally...
I know it's connected further because...
Damar Hamlin=186(FB)
186 the Big Umbrella number and number connected to Zach. 

Think how all of the Rally's were linked to the Bengals/Tiger symbolism to Zach in relation to Super Bowl 56....and then think how the Bills were playing the Bengals when this collapse happened..

Today is also a span of 201 days before Zach's bday. 

Think how Truth Rally's were synced to Skull and Bones..and the Buffalo Rally 3 months 22 days before the 9/11 Rally...
So on..
Today is 3 months 22 days after 9/11....
Skull and Bones=201(FB)
Much more such as Zach's connections to Skull and Bones...and then going to Yale after 9/11 on Andrew Luck's bday...

This happened 81 days before Damar Hamlin's bday....It was after a hit on Tee Higgins..
Notice, Higgins born on the 18th day..
Bills=18 and 81

Today is 41 days before the Super Bowl...
Super Bowl=41

Damar Hamlin also born on the 83rd day of the year...
Football=83
This is in the beginning of the year 23'..
The 23rd prime is 83. 
Collapse=83
His bday is 8 months 3 days after Zach's bday. 


The best part of this to me is the fact that I saw my old friend "Hamblen" today. I barely ever see him, and he came in and got cigarettes today....
My cousin Timmy that I blogged about earlier tonight is important to the racer Denny Hamlin....Recall that in 2019 his wifes father died the same day that Denny Hamlin won the Daytona 500....It as important because her father married a Hamblen and loved NASCAR...She also has an uncle named Denny Hamblen that we've always joked in relation to the racer..

I've mentioned how 2/19 is important to 226 and the Money theme....
This is interesting because the 2023 Daytona 500 is on 2/19...
Rod Block=219(Jewish)(The guy who died in 2019 of STROKE)
Ryan Hamblen=50
2/19 the 50th day. 
Dan Behrendt=50

Today is 45 days after Denny Hamlin's bday..
Buffalo Bills=45
I'm pretty sure Ryan just turned 45 years old in October too. 

Today is a span of 117 days into the NFL Season..
Buffalo Bills=117
The Tops Grocery Store shooting was 117 days before the NFL season began. 




My friend Ryan's Facebook has always had "The Big Lebowski" profile picture too, which makes me think of the Eagles symbolism....and Jeff BRIDGES....think about Damar Hamlin Collapsing...
I've also been seeing John Goodman all over lately...I didn't search for him or nothing...I just keep seeing posts and articles about him. But he was important to the Big Lebowski, who hates the Eagles....and He was also Fred Flintstone, which was connected to my grandma and the Eagle Symbolism...
Damar Hamlin also played college at Pittsburgh....the City of Bridges. 

Bridge=45 and 117
Buffalo Bills=45 and 117


Looking at it more....The Tops Grocery Store shooting was a span of 186 days after my bday. 











1 comment:

  1. Former NFL player John Goodman has a daughter married to a current Philadelphia Eagle.

    ReplyDelete