Sunday, January 22, 2023

I Kept Hearing "Marcus Camby" in my Dream/Sleep Last Night-Spider Symbolism-322


 I gotta blog about this because I feel like it's important. I kept hearing the name "Marcus Camby" in my sleep last night. I woke up wondering what in the world in meant...

I still do not know, but it's such an odd name to come up in my dream, considering he hasn't played in a while...He's was never a favorite player of mine...I do remember him lol....but so strange his name is randomly what I remember hearing in my dream...

He does have a bday on 3/22...

Marcus Dion Camby=322(FB)

Possibly there is something to do with UMass basketball? 


UMass's next game is against the Richmond SPIDERS.....

Richmond Spiders=226(FB)

Spiders=125

The game is on 1/25 and the game is 1 month 25 days before Marcus Camby's bday. 

UMass=125(FB)


Minutemen...Revolutionary War...


1 comment: