Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Dave & Busters co-founder James "Buster" Corley dead from Suicide and my Suicide Blog Post Last Night D&B-James Buster Douglas 211

                                   


Last night I blogged how YouTube thought I wanted to commit suicide and now today there is a headline story of the Dave & Busters founder killing himself....
I know I'm supposed to see the story because the logo for Dave & Busters is "D & B"...
Like how my initials are DB (Dan Behrendt)

James Buster Corley=211
Something I forgot about in relation to the upcoming 2/11 is that my dads retirement party is on that day...

But I know this 211 is more important considering this guys name is James "BUSTER" Corley, reminding us of James "BUSTER" Douglas who beat Mike Tyson on 2/11. 
Recall that the odds were 42-1..
2/11 is the 42nd day.
42 and black people. 
Tyson=42
Japan=42(Where Fight was)
Think about Japan in relation to War..
War=42
World War=42

Buster Douglas born on 4/7. 
211 is the 47th prime. 
Buster Douglas=47
Dave and Busters=47(Although, not technically correct)

Remember how I met Dicky Ryan, who lost to Buster Douglas, while I was at a band gig...
Today is 218 days after his bday.
Dicky Ryan=218(FB)
Dicky Ryan=47
I feel like this is important, because I randomly just talked about the time I met him at work the other day. 

Dicky also from Omaha and today is 38 days before 2/11..
Omaha=38


No comments:

Post a Comment