Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Valentine's Day is 2 Months 26 Days After Bidens Bday-Easter is 226 days Before-Marilyn Manson-Umbrella Theme

 


I'm at work listening to Marilyn Mansons "Heaven Upside Down" to see if I can find any clues in the lyrics...I was listening to "Say10" and all the sudden I had an epiphany about why Valentines Day may be significant...

I was thinking how the original video had the assassination of Donald Trump..and all of the Stand By Me symbolism was connected to the JFK assassination....I then started think, well what if the recent stuff is connected to Biden..or possibly Trump still dying?..

I then realized that Valentines Day is a span of 2 months 26 days after Bidens bday...

I then had to stop for a while cause I had to make a sandwich for someone, and then Daina needed me to watch the register for her...So I grabbed my phone to go up front and of course it was now 2:26 when I look at it lol...
Back in October with the Spider symbolism I was also talking about the number 326...
This stands out cause Valentines is 3 months 26 days after Kamalas bday...

Valentines will also be Bidens 2nd year and 26th day as President. 

Think about the Umbrella Symbolism with 226..and how the Umbrella Man goes back to the JFK assassination..
Biden and JFK the only Catholic presidents...

Valentines is also 8 months 6 days before Kamalas bday..
Kamala Harris=86

Recall how Elon Musk re-instated Trumps Twitter on 11/19/22...which was the same day that Kamala became acting president in 2021...
Plus, it's the day that Charles Manson died, which connects it back the Marilyn Manson..

Elon Musk is also important to the Umbrella Symbolism...
That was 144 days after his bday too, which was the big number I was following with the Marilyn Manson Theme with political assassinations in 2017. 

You could also say that 11/19 is 2 months 26 days before Valentines Day..

Plus, Biden met Pope Francis on the anniversary of the Stock Market Crash...The crash was the same year as the St. Valentines Day Massacre, and the year Vatican City was established....and Kamalas connections to the Stock Market/Herbert Hoover..

JFK killed in 63'
Stock Market stuff all about 63
63 was also a Rabbit year, which we will be in again on Valentines Day...

Plus, we have Overpriced Eggs being a big thing people are talking about...Makes me think of the Easter Bunny..Easter...
Easter Bunny=63 and 144
Oddly enough, Easter Falls a span of 226 days before Bidens bday in 2023 too..

Damar Hamlin woke up 3 days later...reminding us of Easter/Jesus too..











No comments:

Post a Comment