Monday, January 2, 2023

My Paycheck was $666 and My Girlfriend Got Fired & 2/19 was 226 days Before My Umbrella Man Video was Removed on YouTube

 

How funny is this? I've been talking about a Money theme and how it's related to a Hell Theme...I got paid today and my check was $666....What are the odds? 

Everything just keeps going downhill too...When I got home from work today, my girlfriend told me that she got fired...I think someone put a hex on me/us or something, as I can't catch a fucking break. Only thing going is that she usually gets a big tax return, so hopefully she gets that before March, considering we are living off my 666 dollar every 2 week paychecks and DJ money. For sure gonna have to start that other job now too. Seriously, it's just unbelievable how many things have gone wrong the past couple months. 
I can't fully explain my thoughts here, but I swear all of this stems back to my 2 hour 26 minute video about the Umbrella Symbolism and the Truth Community being manipulated and controlled....I put that video on YouTube on 10/2, which was a span of 226 days after 2/19/22....and recall how I made multiple videos talking about a Money theme being connected to the date 2/19 last year....

I never meant to make that video 2 hours 26 minutes long either..

The Umbrella Symbolism had a lot to do with Zach and I see that I put this video out 2 months 11 days after his bday too...the 211 I've been talking about?

That whole trip to Sioux Falls on 2/19 was linked to a Money/Water/Drowning theme in connection to my sister....Which makes me think it has to be important to the Philadelphia Eagles again...Recall that a girl from her town drowned in Sioux Falls just after Super Bowl 52...

Sioux Falls, South Dakota=377(FB)
377 the Hell Number..


In relation to that Eagle theme....recall that my cousin Ryan was the only Eagles fan I knew at the time, when I was at my grandma's on 2/11/17....and my Uncle Barney had just died in connection to my Jesus Halloween costume I wore to the bar....I went to the bar with Ryan's brother Tim/Timmy.....I just brought up the winning lottery ticket with Adrian that was connected to Pope Benedict/My Uncle Barney....but Timmy just won $1,000 on a scratch ticket about a month ago..and then a few days later his wife won $300 on a ticket...all of this happened right around the time that his wifes mother had a STROKE...I do not recall what day her stroke happened though as I didn't think about it's importance until it was too late...
Timmy's wife is who I talked to the day I thought I had a stroke, and she told me how she had a stroke like 10 years before....
But..
Tim Murphy=666(Fibonacci)
Timothy Murphy=666(Satanic) and 211

Back when I had the synchronicity with Adrian/Lottery Ticket, the reason I thought it was important was because my dead Aunt Betty had friend requested me on Facebook....I sent a picture of it out on Snapchat and Timmy's wife responded..."I Didn't know they had Facebook in HELL"....so I know this narrative goes back to this somehow..

Anyway, I'm gonna go get some beer after this great day lol, maybe I'll make another post later tonight if something sparks my brain. 



No comments:

Post a Comment