Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Yakima Shooting and How It Relates to the Moon Theme with Half Moon Bay and Monterey Shootings-The Umbrella Man Symbolism

 


A shooting in Yakima right after the Bills get knocked out of the playoffs lol..come on...Zach just moving on, not even addressing how he got everything wrong this year too. 
Bills lost 186 days after his bday.
186 the big Umbrella Number..
Think how this guy supposedly killed "3" people at 3:30 in relation to Damar Hamlin #3.
This comes 83 days after it was said Jake Cupp wanted to buy Zachs house in Yakima..
Jake Cupp=83
Football=83
Damar born on 83rd day.
Jarid=83

This shooting comes just after the Half MOON Bay shooting and the shooting near in Monterey Park, California near a LUNAR New Year Festival. 
I saw on Zach's blog that they recently appointed Robert LUNA as the new Los Angeles County Sheriff too...
Luna..another name for the Moon. 
Moon=83(FB)

Think how Zach was born on the anniversary of Neil Armstrong stepping foot on the moon...and how the same day we got the shooting at the Lunar New Year Festival, we got the story that Buzz Aldrin got remarried. At least I didn't see that story posted anywhere in the major news until 1/21, although he got married on 1/20. 
Think how it was the 21st day though..
Moon=21
Lunar=21

Think how the Umbrella symbolism is also linked to the Moon landing. It's no doubt why the Yakima story makes sense to the Theme with Umbrella and Zach. 
1/21 is even a span of 186 days after the Moon landing....
Once again...the Umbrella Number. 
Neil Armstrong=186
Apollo Eleven=186(FB)
Michael Collins died 186 days after his bday. 
Kennedy Space Center...JFK...Umbrella Man
In relation to Yakima, recall that there are videos on YouTube of people claiming that Montagraph/The Umbrella Man Channel is actually Sam Kinison...While I don't believe this to be true..it makes sense considering Sam Kinison was from Yakima. 
Samuel Kinison=322(FB)
Samuel Burl Kinison=322(FB)
Ralphie May=322(FB)
Recall that Ralphie May got his start in comedy in due to Sam Kinison, who inspired him to move to HOUSTON(Space)... Ralphie May would go on to die in 2017.. so less than a year after the Umbrella Man/Car Crash at Zach's garage...Then Zach would later move to Yakima. 

I'm bringing this up, because today the Yakima shooting was on 1/24..
Recall that 124 was the big number on Fat Comedians..
I made a video 8/12/2016 and then a blog post on 12/4/2016 saying I thought Ralphie May would die soon. I thought this due to the Ralph Theme I noticed with the death of Fat Comedian David Huddleston who was on "The Big Lebowski", which has a theme with the grocery story RALPHS. He was also Santa in "A Christmas Story" with Ralphie....
Anyway, as I was looking at Ralphie May I saw he got his start because of Sam Kinison. 
Sam Kinison=124
Sam Kinison died 124 days after his bday, and also 1 month 24 days after Ralphie May's bday. 
David Huddleston died 124 days before 12/4, which was Jeff Bridges bday(The Big Lebowski). 
After I made the video on 8/12/2016 I was getting ready for bed and noticed "Uncle Buck" was on TV, so I watched it before going to bed...I then looked up John Candy, considering he was a Fat Comedian. 
John Candy died 124 days after his bday and while filming "Wagon's East." 
Wagons East=124
Candy was supposed to be in the cursed project "A Confederacy of Dunces" that was linked to Chris Farley and John Belushi too..
Chris Farley=124
John Belushi born on 1/24. 
So I knew there was a pattern with 124 and Fat Comedians. 

In relation to Uncle Buck, a few months after watching Uncle Buck and noticing the John Candy pattern, we got the death of fat comedian Kevin Meaney. He was known for portraying "Uncle Buck" on a TV show they made off of the movie. 
Kevin Meaney=124

Ralphie May then died 1 month 24 days after the anniversary of my original video about him possibly dying(8/12/2016). After he died, I realized that the date 8/12 is also 124 days after the anniversary of Sam Kinison dying..

This symbolism was all about the Eagles too. 
Apollo 11 Lunar Module was the Eagle. 

I guess moral of the story is that I find it interesting how the Umbrella Man symbolism also links to Yakima due to Sam Kinison....Kinison important to the number 124 and today we get a shooting on 1/24 in Yakima. 

Montagraph=377(Jewish)
377 the Hell number I've been seeing...

Today is a span of 2 months 23 days after Zach mentioned Jake Kupp wanted to buy his house...and 223 days after Cooper Kupp's bday. 
The Umbrella Man=223(FB)

It's also 47 days before Jake's bday..
Circle K=47

In relation to someone thinking Montagraph is actually comedian Sam Kinison...I couldn't help but think how many people believe that Alex Jones is comedian Bill Hicks....
I've been following 211 and Jones born on 2/11...
But I didn't realize that Bill Hicks died on 2/26...226. 
Lol...Plus "Circle K" reminds me of "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" with George Carlin...
George Carlin=226(FB)
Carlin died on 22/6. 
What are the odds lol? 

I just realized that Jake Kupp's bday is 18 weeks 6 days before Zach's too. 186. 


Think about Zach being super connected to the number 33 as well. 
This shooting was a span of 187 days after his bday..
If this were someone in the media, he would write...
Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry=187
Society of Jesus=187


I'm just gonna blog this before it comes up...but I've been seeing the number 236 a good amount today...like I looked at my phone at 2:36...and then I saw "Jarid Haddock"=236
Jake Kupp wanted to buy Zach's house on 11/2, which was 236 days after his bday....
I'm mentioning this in relation to 223, because I did a post about Victoria Lee talking about how Zach always connects everything to a cabal....but her name summed to 236 and she died 236 days after her bday...and that post was all about 223. 
So possibly I will see more of the connection in the future. 

I'm just trying to piece together some of my stream of conscious too...
Bill and Ted came out on 2/17. 
Ralphie May born on 2/17. 
2/17 is Michael Jordan's bday...Rabbit Year..Space Jam
Neil Armstrong and Zach both important to 217. 

Super Bowl 57
Moon=57
SB 52 was important to the Moon along with Stoneman Douglas. 

Apollo "11"
Circle K...Circle "11"
Zachary "K" Hubbard
Pi=11
Circle..Pi

Monterey Cheese..
The Moon is made of Cheese. (Greene Cheese...Green symbolism)

Both shooters were Chinese Men in the Half Moon and Monterey...Recall how China is also important to my Space Theme. 














No comments:

Post a Comment