Thursday, January 26, 2023

Synchronicity With CIA and 236-Hearing Kesha "Die Young" In My Dream

 

I had to leave work for a bit today to pick up Zamien and pre-school and then go back...but while waiting for the bus I was thinking how most people would see the Adam Scott Boy Meets World Story and probably say it was the CIA...This is because The story was 68 days before his bday...and 68 is a number that Zach usually writes CIA with in his decodes..
So I go to the CIA Wikipedia page to find the date it was established....Right as I open the page I hear the radio talking about the CIA..It was some advertisement for a podcast called "Murder in Miami."

Go figure that yesterday, the day of the Adam Scott story, was 236 days before the CIA's anniversary...or u could say today is a span of 236 days away...

I think I am supposed to understand something with George Bush..


I also kept hearing the Kesha song "Die Young" in my dream last night..I remember waking up thinking I didn't even want to look it up, considering the title of the song...but it's been stuck in my head all day..

Kesha Sebert=236(FB)

It's not like I listen to Kesha either lol...I do remember Paige playing a bunch of Kesha at work on maybe Saturday?...so possibly that is why..but it's very random that I would hear this song in my dream, and it felt like I was hearing it because I was being told to look it up...Hard to explain..but I knee it had to be important....and now I see the 236 with it..

Notice her name is stylized with the $ too...The Money Theme..
Kesha=219(Satanic), 114(Jewish)
219 important to the Money Theme...I just blogged about 114 with Boy Meets World last night..

5/9 leaves 236 days in the year..
Boy Meets World=59

5/9 is a span of 186 days before my bday..Umbrella...

Go watch the Kesha Die Young music video...so much symbolism lol...all seeing eyes, pyramids...skull and crossbones...upside down crosses lol...so much to even screenshot. How in the world do people not see this, or not care, or  wonder why it's like this is beyond me..

I'll have to think more on this....
In light of today being the day Kobe Bryant died....8/24 is the 236th day...

Trying to think why Murder in Miami would be important too....
Miami...Dolphins..Dan Marino..Ace Ventura...





No comments:

Post a Comment