Friday, December 30, 2022

My Synchronicity With Jay Leno Before He was Burnt and How It's Related to Ed Asner-Hell Theme

 

I'm sitting here thinking about making a video today, so I was looking at my blog posts from the past few months...I started looking at my post about a synchronicity with Jay Leno on 10/27 and something sparked my brain that I didn't see before...
So I had the sync on 10/27...
I pointed out how it was 6 months 1 days before Leno's bday..
Also, other 61's that were important to the sync...
Then the story of Jay Leno getting burnt was 18 days later..
The 18th prime is 61. 
He actually got burn on 11/12, but the media didn't tell us until 11/14. 

But I also mentioned how there was something important to the Peacock symbolism considering I had blogged about Jay Leno back in March/April with the Peacock symbolism....
A music teacher at my school is also known for loving Peacocks and such, and he got a girl on the Jay Leno show for being able to circular breathe while playing an instrument...and he was also on the the Jay Leno show playing the clarinet on a different episode.....He was on a bit called "Does This Impress Ed Asner".....
It was strange because I had DJ'ed the girl who was on Jay Leno's wedding...and I noticed that I DJed her wedding the day before Ed Asner died....8/28/21 into 8/29/21....He died on 8/29/21. 
Something I just realized though...
Jay Leno got burnt story on 11/14/22...
This means the story of Leno being burnt was the day before Ed Asner's bday...
Think how I DJ'ed that wedding the day before Ed Asner died. 

Ed Asner died 424 days before my synchronicity with Jay Leno on 10/27/22...
That synchronicity also happened a span of 4 months 24 days before Megan's bday(Girl I DJ'ed for). 


So the Day Before seems relevant....4/23....I have mentioned 423 a few times in the last months too...the Slipknot Hell post....4/23 is the day I made my first YouTube 'conspiracy' video in 2013...

Think how Jay Leno was BURNT in relation to Hell too. 

The Donald Trump "Grave" story was the big news story the day before 8/6/22....
Trump all about 424...
The grave was in Central Park..
Then we got the Putin statue in Central Park on 8/6/22...

Russia invaded Ukraine 424 days before 4/24/23...

In relation to the Hell theme...Central Park reminds me of the film "Little Nicky"..It's where Ozzy Osbourne and Henry Winkler are in the movie, and Nicky saves the day. 

Central Park=377(Primes)
Ha!
Hell=377(Squares)
H377
So on..






No comments:

Post a Comment