Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Rally Driver Ken BLOCK Dead In Connection To My Damar/Denny Hamlin Post Last Night

 

I woke up today and saw someone post about a racer named Ken Block dying..I then went to ESPN and it was in the headlines...
Think how last Night I blogged about Damar Hamlin being connected to Denny Hamlin...and How Denny Hamlin was synced my my friends dad named Rod BLOCK dying the same day Denny Hamlin win the 2019 Daytona 500...
What are the odds a racer with the last name BLOCK would die and be in the news the next day?

I also knew it had to be important because we recently had the death of Coy Gibbs, and just before Rod Block died in 2019, we had the death of JD Gibbs. His death was synced to Denny Hamlin as well..
I knew I wrote about this in my books, so I went to find it on my phone while at work....What are the odds that I downloaded my book to this phone on 3/24?...so on Damar Hamlins bday....

Looks like I downloaded Draft Kings that day too...Sports betting app..so interesting...


I gotta think more on this, but has to be related to the narrative I'm talking about.

Plus, the odds that Rods wife recently had a stroke...and her maiden name is Hamblen, similar to Hamlin...
And I see my friend Hamblen yesterday for the first time in a long time...
My Uncle Barney also died on Rods bday in 2017...and Rod and my Uncle Clancy were good buddies..
Rod died 33 days before Clancys bday..
Clancy died 3 months 3 days after Rods bday..

Buffalo Rally/OKC/911/Grocery Store shootings  all about Skull and Bones/Umbrella Man...
Clancy born on 3/22..
My garnishment will be lifted on 3/22..

My book 86 stuff connected to Batman and Skull and Bones...my name and Zachs name connected to Skull and Bones..
My computer froze at 3:22 while watching the Umbrella Man video from 2016..
The video was 322 days before my bday..

Ken Block was a RALLY driver...think about the Truth RALLYS.











1 comment: