Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Synchronicity with Richmond and The Possible Connection to "They Live" Earthquake/Bridge Symbolism

 

I forgot to blog about this on 1/23/23, but wanted to do so since it's early in the morning on 1/25.....
I recently blogged about Richmond and the Richmond Spiders due to my dream with Marcus Camby that seemed to be important to the number 125....
Anyway, the next day after blogging about this, I had to take some boxes outside at work and when I opened the door a semi was parked close to the building....I noticed it said "Richmond" Virginia on it...so I think there is something important to Richmond that I don't understand...
Richmond=264(Eng Ext)
I mention this because this cipher is usually important to synchronicities I have...
264 is a number I've associated with Kamala Harris and the connection to 219..
Also, the Umbrella Man has the connection...James Bond..Moon...

Richmond VA=211(FB)

1/25 is also 268 days before Kamala's bday..
268 and 264 have went together with the They Live symbolism with Hulk Hogan/Roddy Piper...Bridge Narrative...

Terry Eugene Bollea=377(FB)
The Hell Number...
Today is 167 days before Hulk Hogan's bday..
Richmond=167(FB)

It's also 23 weeks 6 days...I just mentioned 236 in my last post..
8/11 the 223rd day....
I mentioned how I think 236 and 223 have a connection in the last post lol..

8/11 important to Golden Gate Bridge symbolism...

Funnier yet is that I showed my co-worker Paige the clip of Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage saying "the Twin Towers are gonna come crumbling down" today...
Oddly enough Paige's full name sums to 268 too. 
Her bday is the day after Hulk Hogans (8/12). 

25/1 is also interesting as it's the 54th prime number(251)
They Live shoots up Channel 54
RV Truth stuff linked to 251 and 54..
So on..

Hollywood Hogan=226(FB)
When he was in the nWo..
Scott Hall=264(FB)
Kevin Nash's son died on Scott Halls bday in 2022, the same year the Scott Hall died....
Scott Hall shares a bday with Kamala Harris. 

I don't see how Richmond really fits with the narrative, but it's funny how it connects to this Earthquake/Bridge/They Live narrative..We will see if we get a connected news story later today...

Earthquake(John Tenta) was born on 22/6. 
Today is a span of 218 days after his bday and 133 days before his death day..
Earthquake=133(FB)
They Live=218(FB)
Estes=133(FB)

It's also interesting that the 49ers are playing the Eagles on 1/29/23....Think how I've connected Philadelphia and San Francisco to this Earthquake/Bridge narrative since 2015...plus this year will be the 86th anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge..

Today is 122 days before the GG Bridge anniversary...
San Francisco=122
122nd meridian
Just won on 1/22. 

Playing Eagles 118 days before GG Anniversary..
Philadephia Pennsylvania=118
 




2 comments:

  1. It seems like there may be something "syncy" here with former NBA basketball player Mitch Richmond (Mitchell James Richmond III) He was drafted by Golden State and played 7 years for the Sacramento Kings. He reminds of Donovan Mitchell, (currently with Cavs) whose nickname is "Spida." He also played for the Washingtion Wizards but left when they signed Jordan. He finished his career with the Lakers.

    ReplyDelete