Monday, January 2, 2023

Pope Benedict XVI Dead-Lightning Symbolism-Money Theme

 
Before I really talk about the death of Pope Benedict XVI on New Years Eve...I want to add another 211 that I missed in my previous post...
211 was interesting because it's synced to the Lightning symbolism with Lightning striking the White House on Obama's bday(8/4/22)...and also how Benedict announced he was resigning on 2/11/13, the same day lightning struck the St. Peters Basillica..

But notice that Benedict actually didn't resign until 2/28, which was 2 months 11 days after Pope Francis' bday. 


I know there is something to the Lightning symbolism with his death too...I've blogged about Benedict a few times this year, so I went back and was looking at my posts....I see one where I mentioned the above girl winning on a lottery ticket and it was synced to Benedict....It's funny to me, because her name has came up a few times in the last few nights with random people...I used to see her a lot when I was younger, but never really see her anymore...so it was odd that she would be brought up in the last few nights...and now I see I blogged about her in a post about Benedict.....
So I looked up her bday...
Would you believe that she shares a bday with Obama, or the same day that Lightning struck near the White House ?

I had the synchronicity on 4/18..
Pope Benedict=418(FB)

Recall that Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds also has a bday on 8/4...
Think how I've talked about 2/11 being important to my recent syncs with Money....Vatican City established on 2/11 the same year as the Stock Market Crash...Pope Francis met Biden on the anniversary of the Stock Market crash...Iowa/Herbert Hoover linked to Stock Market Crash. 
Benedict XVI=63
Wall Street=63
Stock Market Crash on day leaving 63 days in the year. 
Money=63

Joseph Ratzinger=616(Primes)
Money=616(Fibonacci)

The reason the lottery ticket was important was because my uncle Barney saw Pope Benedict in Washington and soon after his wife won $250,000 on a lottery ticket...They always had a lot of money to begin with too due to Barney's high paying job...so there is a Money theme with this....To get real crazy, all of the nieces and nephews were supposed to get the inheritance after she died too....but after Barney died, she changed the will so only her side of the family got the money. Lol, it would sure help out my situation right now...but honestly, I've never really worried about it, because it was never my money to begin with. It's hard to explain, but although he planned on giving that money away, I knew his personality and he wouldn't want me to have that money without earning it myself. Moral of the story is that I think it all goes back to a Money theme. 

Plus, isn't it funny how there is so much drama with Zach going on right now? A lot of people finally calling him out and whatnot...but a lot of that has to do with Money as well.....

Charmed One=226(Jewish) and 170(FB)
Gematria Effect Sports=226
Zachary Keefe Hubbard=170
170 a big number I have talked about with him. 

I have a feeling this is why they deleted my Umbrella video back in October that was talking about how the whole truth community is created on purpose and controlled too...That video was 2 hours 26 minutes...then they gave me a strike on my bday, the same day "Sweet Lady"=226(FB) got into a car wreck. I might try and re-upload it, because I make a lot of good points on how people are being somewhat mind controlled into decoding that everything is the cabal. It's pretty strange YouTube would remove that video considering questioning the validity of how people are doing Gematria...you would think they would want that video to stay up...it's just confusing to me. 


2/11 will be 22 weeks 6 days before Zach's 40th bday. 

I also talked about Pope Benedict XVI in a post about the "Stroke" stuff because it was related to my aunt Betty who died from a stroke....and I thought Barney had a stroke, which would explain why he drove out into the country and wrecked his car for no reason...but then found out he didn't from the autopsy..

But, recall how Sweet Lady's mother just had a stroke...and my possible stroke was 2 months 26 days before Sweet Lady's bday and such.....I also talked about DJing in "Charter Oak, Iowa"=226(FB) in that post..and I DJ'ed there last night(New Years Eve), the same day Benedict died....

Funny too...the last time I DJ'ed there, I forgot my Michigan hoodie that I have worn for years. Then I DJ there again yesterday and they had saved it for me...so I got my Michigan hoodie back on the same day that Michigan gets knocked out to be in the championship.  

There's some really interesting narratives with Football going on to....
Think how today the Giants locked a playoff spot after beating the Colts....the 2 teams that Zach thought would be in the Super Bowl 51....
The Colts have Matt Ryan...although he didn't play today, and instead it was Nick Foles....Foles the QB for the Eagles when they won Super Bowl 52..Foles also linked to the symbolism with Teddy Bridgewater that I have documented about over the years....Bridgewater played for the Dolphins today, but then got injured....

The Dolphins lost to the Patriots today, and they are the team that won Super Bowl 51...

Ace Ventura linked to Dolphins and EAGLES. 

There is for sure a big pattern with how it's connected back to late 2016 into 2017..

Miami Dolphins=416(FB)
Daniel Marino=416(FB)
Benedict born on 4/16
416 was big with my Aunt Betty. 

Benedict XVI=365(Primes)
He died on the 365th day. 
New Years Eve=52 and 56
Pope=52 and 56






1 comment:

  1. That Zion Williamson "shoe break story" comes to my mind here. I just checked the duration and it was pretty close to the Pope's death in 201 weeks and 3 days ago, lol. I still think that event was heavily coded and it happened on a Wednesday too. I just discovered that not only is it "Mercury's Day" it is also Wodan's.... I don't know why but Benedict Cumberbatch connected somehow too ???? Zach deserves what he's getting right now too :)

    ReplyDelete