Friday, January 13, 2023

Simple Truth's Interview with RFG Chosen One and the 2016 Umbrella Narrative-Miami Dolphins-Giants vs Vikings-Dan Marino-Flipping the Script-226

 

Simple Truth did an interview with RFG yesterday....
How much more spot on can I be with this Umbrella narrative that goes back to 2016?
I haven't heard much about RFG in forever, I'm assuming Simple Truth found him because of all his beef with Zach?

Anyway, recall how Zach thought the Super Bowl that year was gonna be Giants vs Colts...but most people thought he had Vikings vs Colts due to RFG..then Vikings and Colts both got eliminated on Chrimstmas Eve, the same day as a car crashed through Zachs house...
What are the odds that the Giants and Vikings are playing each other in the wild card game this weekend too? Lol, just can't make it up.

The Colts finished their season against Houston and recall how Super Bowl 51 was held in Houston...Plus, Matt Ryan became the Colts QB this year and he was the Falcons QB who lost to Tom Brady in SB 51....
The Falcons finished their season against Tom Brady this year too.
Even funnier is that when I went to find a screenshot of the NFL games this weekend, this was the headline on ESPN...
FLIPPING THE SCRIPT..
Think how that plays back to the 2016 narrative I am talking about...
I was following the Miami Dolphins like crazy that year due to my Uncle Barney...and the Dolphins are playing the Bills in Wildcard.. 
Skylar Thompson will be the Dolphins QB, and notice that the game will be a span of 226 days after his bday...
226 the newest number I've noticed with the Umbrella Symbolism...

The Dolphins also have Teddy Bridgewater and he was synced to the Vikings symbolism in 2016. 

I'm just trying to piece this puzzle together, as it seems the Dolphins won't make the Super Bowl...but, I know this narrative is important...Although, would be crazy if they did lol...and I did  bet on them playing the Eagles for an Ace Ventura Super Bowl on Draft Kings. 

Dolphins=43
Super Bowl 57 on the 43rd day...

Dolphins=377(Satanic)

This really stands out, considering the Hell theme I've talked about in relation to the number 377.

Also, recall how Dan Marino is in the film "Little Nicky" that I talked about with the Hell Theme/Sharon Osbourne...
Satan is a Jets fan so he wouldn't let Marino win..
The Dolphins just beat the Jets to make the playoffs.

Sundays game will be a span of 123 days after Marinos bday..
Miami=123(FB)
I just blogged about 123 in a post about Kurt Cobain...that involved my Uncle Ed....Not sure if that fits in, or how yet...
I did see 12:34 in the Damar Hamlin hospital picture though..
Kurt Cobain=226(FB)
Born on 51st day
SB 51 important to this narrative.

Recall, how that Stroke synchronicity involved Ace Ventura and Dan Marino back in April too..
I was DJing at a place that summed to 226..
My Stroke thing was 2 month 26 days before Sweet Ladys bday..
Sweet Lady=226(FB)
Her mother just had a stroke.
Sweet Lady crashed her car on my bday..
Car crash symbolism linked to Umbrella..

The Stroke Symbolism was also important to the Peacock stuff with Will Smith...Miami....I blogged a bunch about the Miami Dolphins in the spring time. A lot of synchronicities involving them. 
Thinking about it now too...in relation to all of the GREEN symbolism this year....my synchronicities were connected to my Dolphins fan friend Cody Green...and I currently have Green hair...My co-worker asked me if I'd dye my hair if she bought the dye back in the summer. Nothing ever came of it, until a few days before Christmas and she showed up with Green Hair Dye. I honestly thought she was going to get a natural color lol, but I said I would do it, so I did. I never really thought about the Green symbolism until now...

Recall the Brian Flores stuff too, and how he was a Patriots coach during SB 51, SB 52 and SB 53...
Flores is now with the Steelers...Think Dan Marino/Pittsburgh/Franco Harris/Damar Hamlin..
Tua born on 3/2, the same day Wiki says Chuck Hughes was born. 


Crazier yet is that I will be in Des Moines DJing a wedding this weekend...Just thinking about Hell/Slipknot...I should be back on the 15th, but may get a hotel, just depends on what time it gets over..
It's actually in the suburb called..
Dallas Center=226(FB)

Dallas...Cowboys...
The Cowboys were the other team a lot of people were following in 2016...

1/15 is 68 days before Damar Hamlin's bday..
Damar Hamlin=68
Chuck Hughes died on the day leaving 68 days in the year. 

1/15 is also Martin Luther King Jr.'s bday, so you know that will play in to the games going on.....He also grew up in Atlanta. 


6 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on 1/15. It's 22 lunar years since 9/11 and Trump turns 318 Mercury years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. 377 js the 14th Fibonacci #. The big Buffalo Bill's number this year...

      Delete
    2. Buffalo probably going next year. Only team with 702 numerology

      Delete