Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Synchronicity with Lottery Ticket and "Tattooed in Reverse"-Film 'M3GAN'-Marilyn Manson/Stand By Me Narrative

 


So earlier tonight I made the blog post talking about the song "Tattooed in Reverse" and Marilyn Manson with the death of Lisa Marie Presley. I also pointed out how it was related to YouTube giving me a strike on my Kevin Spacey video on my bday a few months ago....

Anyway, I had to leave because I forgot my charger at work and Jasmine wanted watch the film "M3GAN." We tried watching it, but it's Zamien's bday and another kid is staying the night, and then Alistair came downstairs and was scared of the movie, so we just turned it off.....so I'm back upstairs on the computer again lol....

Anyway, when I went and got my charger at work, I saw my mom and it inspired me to buy a $30 Crossword ticket. She buys them all of the time and I figured I would buy one too. When I got home I noticed that the first game had the words "Tattoo" and also "Reverse." What are the odds of that lol? Further, recall how my girlfriend spent a ton of money back in November...Well, a lot of that money was because she got 6 tattoos...so I started wondering if she had a tattoo in reverse, or something of the sort. She did get her "Sagittarius" symbol tattoo changed into some black sun looking thing...and as I was driving to the gas station, I wondered if that tattoo may be significant to "Tattooed in Reverse." I then get this lottery ticket with the words "Tattoo" and "Reverse"...also "King".....


The film "M3GAN" is also interesting in relation to this theme lol....Notice how the letter "E" is stylized as a "3", which is similar to the E being reversed....

Recall that "REVERSE" Gematria was important with the Umbrella Symbolism in 2016-2017 too. 

I'm thinking about the number "3" in relation to Damar Hamlin too...Cardiac Arrest....Lisa Marie Presley...Elvis..


The song "Tattooed in Reverse" is also on the album "Heaven Upside Down", which also has the song "Say10." Recall how this is important to the reverse stuff...such as...

Satan=10, 55

God=10, 55(Reverse)

Heaven Upside Down....Basically representing the same concept. 


The song "Tattooed in Reverse" is also 4:24.....424 a big number with Trump...and recall how Say10's original video was Trump being assassinated...


Also, in relation to the word "KING"...think about Prince Harry who is married to MEGHAN in relation to M3GAN...Recall that Princess Diana announced she was pregnant with Harry on Valentines Day and the Royal Family is really connected to the number 214, like the date 2/14. 

Queen Elizabeth II born on 21/4
Prince Harry=214(FB)
Meghan Markle=214(FB)
They announced they were having a 2nd child(Lilibet) on 2/14, which was a span of 214 days before Harry's bday...2/14 is also the day in history that Princess Diana announced she was pregnant with Prince Harry
Oprah Winfrey's bday is 214 days before Princess Diana died. 
Prince Philip got the COVID vaccine a span of 214 days after his bday. 
Prince Harry was born 2 months 14 days after Diana's bday and Diana died 2 months 14 days before Prince Charles' bday. 


The 2022 Elvis film released on 6/24 in the US....
King Charles III=624(Satanic)
His bday is 6 months 24 days after Queen Elizabeth II's. 

Thinking about this further....Recall how Harvey Weinstein was important to Rose McGowan, who was Marilyn Manson's girlfriend...He just got convicted of sexual charges on 12/19....Marilyn Manson's charges were dropped on 1/4/23. 
Think how Evan Rachel Wood also said that Marilyn Manson sexually abused her...she came out with that news on 2/1/21....which was Lisa Marie Presley's bday. 

Further, there almost has to be a reference to AI with this...Evan Rachel Wood is an AI in "Westworld"...and I'm thinking about "M3GAN." 

Ashley Smithline=226(Reverse)
She's the girl who accused Marilyn Manson. 
Evan Rachel Wood in the music video "HEART Shaped Glasses." 


There has to be something with this theme that is gonna come up...
Kiefer Sutherland...Donald Sutherland...Something linked to "Stand by Me"...or maybe a new School shooting? 
I did have that weird synchronicity with the Donald Sutherland film "Mr. Harrigans Phone" not too long ago too...He shares a bday with Queen Camilla...That film also has a lot to do with the song "Stand by Your Man"....just makes me think of "Stand by Me." 








No comments:

Post a Comment