Thursday, January 5, 2023

The Only NFL Player To Die on Field, Chuck Hughes and the Connections to Zach/Truth Rallys-Umbrella Symbolism-226

 

I'm thinking about making a video tomorrow night or Friday, because I honestly cannot allow myself to sit back and not show people these other narratives. I've been saying forever that Zach basically uses a "Cabal" as his foundation to understand a pattern. Every single number has to be connected to something involved with the Jesuits/Freemasons/Jews or something of the sort....
This blog post he made about Dorrian Glenn, the uncle of Damar Hamlin is exactly what I'm talking about...So many new people get hooked on doing Gematria this way, and it's not necessarily "true." Everyone wants to believe so bad that this is how it works that they don't pay attention to the greater details. 

So..
Dorrian Glenn=68
Damar Hamlin=68
Donovan Mitchell=68
The only person to die on the field at a NFL game was Chuck Hughes, who died on 10/24, which leaves 68 days in the year.
Sure, I get why he made the connections to these things, but how in the world does it prove it's the CIA, just because it lines up with these numbers? 

When I see the date 10/24 in connection to this story, I think how this was 226 days after the Buffalo Rally and synced to Zach....Zach's first blog post was on 10/24..
Zachary K Hubbard=68
Chuck Hughes=226(FB)
Buffalo Bill was born on 2/26. 

Plus, the main picture the media outlets have put out with this story is the above with # 33 standing up. 
Damar Hamlin hit Tee Higgins who was the 33rd pick in the draft. 
MNF=33
Hamlin=33
Recall how all of the Truth Rallys were synced to the number 33, and also Zach is big time synced to the number 33...
His first ever blog post on 10/24 was even 3 months 3 days after his bday. 
I'm not gonna re-list the 33 stuff here, but you can find it on my old blog posts. 

So it's for sure in connection to Zach and the Truth Rally's...
That makes more sense than just seeing the number 68 and saying it's the CIA behind it, doesn't it? Sure, it may connect to the CIA, but just as it connects to Zach, it doesn't prove they are responsible. 
It's not to say that there isn't a good possibility of the whole thing being scripted, as the scene looked fishy to me, and I realize how they use events such as this to rule the minds....but the point I'm making is that gematria doesn't prove who or what is responsible. It only shows you the patterns associated with how you want to look at the story, or how you've been manipulated into believing you should look at the story. 

Notice that Chuck Hughes died in Tiger Stadium too...
Think how Damar Hamlin collapsed against the Bengals(Tiger) during the Chinese Tiger Year. 
Ha, so I was wondering if any NFL players were born on 1/2 and out of the few I found, I saw Ronald Darby wearing a Buffalo Bills jersey in the picture. 
So I look him up..
Ronald Darby=226(FB)
He was drafted by the Bills, but now plays for the Broncos...
He got hurt and out for the season on 10/5/22 though..the day leaving a span of 2 months 26 days in the year. 
There has to be some connection here considering how I blogged about Peyton Manning sharing a bday with Damar Hamlin...and the Broncos Stadium fire on their bdays in 2022...

Darby did play for the Eagles when they won Super Bowl 52...
His first career game with the Bills was against the Colts and he intercepted Andrew Luck in that game...
He also got injured in the Broncos game against the Colts on 10/5/22...
The Broncos lost 9-12 that day...
Andrew Luck's bday is 9-12..
The Umbrella symbolism important to Andrew Luck/Colts..
Zach went to Yale on Andrew Luck's 33rd bday in 2022..
Tried to raised 33K for all4truth with the Umbrella Logo when he was 33 years old..
Buffalo Rally on Josh Allen's bday..
Josh Allen=33
Zach went to Dealey Plaza(Umbrella man) the day after the OKC Rally. 
So on..

I gotta go to bed, but I could pick apart so many blog posts that decode this way...such as Ken Block's death and how he blogged it was a sacrifice and "Freemason"...yet, I'm following synchronicities, which showed me that he's related to Denny Hamlin and the Damar Hamlin event, and it was nothing to do with Freemasonry lol...It's what people want to hear that is for sure, but the Gematria doesn't make it true. 
I will agree that I believe these things are being purposefully coded to an extent..but as I've said, not every "42" means the Freemasons are behind the story, there are countless other meanings one could make with that number. 







3 comments:

  1. If Zach is not a real "agent" shill, he is still a shill! Who charges people for sports picks and claims to be able to beat the same system (ie Jesuits)? Like come on it's rigged but it's really RIGGED. No one should tell people to gamble but pay me first!!!!! I would not be proud of my son for doing that but I know I have nothing to worry about either :) Knowing knowledge and doing this with it? I will give him credit for opening my eyes to this but I could see this coming several years ago when all you could see was sports decodes. He is stuck and doesn't want to learn anymore. Dan just keep rolling forward with your style. You are on to something and not trying to pawn for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW if you haven't checked out the Rational wiki on Zach? Do so. Click on ALL the blue links if you want to have fun. ENJOY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone needs to change their sub from Zach to this channel https://www.youtube.com/@Survivethejive This channel is GOLD and soooo informative that some in this community may get and go up several levels. Those that choose not? Your lose. I'm getting tired of Zach. The energy is not good. It's time to move forward. Thanks Dan for all that you do and will continue to do. Things are getting VERY weird lately......

    ReplyDelete