Thursday, February 25, 2021

Murder in small town near where I live connected to "Jesuit" numbers

 
Another murder happened in the town a few miles away from where I live(Dow City). The last time was in 2013 and it was by the numbers that I've shown in a previous post...It's odd considering this town is less than 1,000 people and there have been 2 murders here in the last 8 years? 
This one is interesting as it's connected to the Jesuit numbers....
He was 46 years old? 
Catholic=46


He died 191 days before his bday and 147 days after the Jesuit anniversary.
Society of Jesus=191
Dow City, Iowa=147
Beth Ann Guzman=56
Society of Jesus=56
So on..


The murder comes on the 52nd day of the year 2/21...reflection 122.
Notice the murder was 122 days after her bday, and their bdays were separated by 1 month 22 days as well. 

This is definitely not a hoax and I'm pretty sure Jesuits didn't come in and kill him...yet the numbers are connected. 

I got a feeling this is somehow related to Denison, Iowa...
Denison, Iowa=56 and 221(FB)
I've talked a lot about this town in relation to many narratives. 







1 comment:

  1. Jeremy was a kind soul and he did not deserve to be with the one that to me is a devil I know God wanted in home but he will be missed Barbie hammer

    ReplyDelete