Friday, February 19, 2021

ETHEReum and some thoughts about Cryptocurrency and Hermeticism

 


It's interesting that we are currently in the 91st anniversary of the Stock Market Crash and Cryptocurrency is becoming a major deal..especially with Bitcoin rising so much recently...
I'm only making this blog post as I was looking at these and Ethereum really stands out to me because it has the word "Ether" right in the front of the word. 
In Heremeticism Ether is mightiest principle and the cause of all creation...
I honestly do not know much about cryptocurrency but I am interested to see what happens to this one. 
Ethereum=95
Maybe I should buy some lol? 
Dan Behrendt=95
Daniel Edward Behrendt=95

Dogecoin is also interesting to this concept..God..Dog..Ether...
Dog E...Doggy Coin..

Ether=29
The 10th prime is 29..
The Stock Market crash happened on the 29th day of the 10th month of the 29th year. 
Herbert Hoover the only president from Iowa was president during the crash...Iowa the 29th State. 
Crypto=29
God=10
Satan=10


No comments:

Post a Comment