Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Jeff Bezos stepping down as Amazon CEO story below SpaceX Rocket exploding story

 



Jeff Bezos is stepping down as Amazon CEO the same day that a SpaceX rocket explodes? This just happens less than a month after Elon Musk surpasses Jeff Bezos in money...
Notice today is 6 months 28 days after the founding of Amazon and Elon Musk's bday is 6/28...
Notice today is also 146 days before 6/28.
Jeff Bezos=146(FB) and 186(FB)
SpaceX=146(FB) and 186(FB)
6/28 leaves 186 days in the year..
Elon Reeve Musk=186
Amazon founded on the 186th day of the year, which is why Elon Musk surpassed Bezo's 186 days after the founding of Amazon too. 
It's funny seeing this to me too a bit ago on my way back from taking my girlfriends brother to work, I heard this crazy metal scraping sound from inside the car...I still have no idea what it was, but I was talking to myself again trying to pump myself up to make a video when I got home...I'm trying to figure out a way to present what I mean without causing drama, which is getting harder and harder to do. Anyway, as I was looking for the noise I didn't slow down while driving through the town Tenant, Iowa and of course a cop was there...Like I never saw one car on the way there or another on the way home, because it's backroad small town Iowa...but of course a cop would be out lol....I'm only bringing this up because I couldn't find my insurance card...I then got online and showed me my Farm Bureau plan...but I noticed it expires on 6/28...so I thought it was funny as this is really important to the connections that I keep bringing up with Zach. 
I'll eventually make a video, but it's hard when I don't really have a quiet place to go and have to wait until like 11pm or later to start. I've been so exhausted the last year or so too..I think sleeping 3 hours or less a night is finally taking it's toll. 

The 212 above is also interesting...
Seattle Washington=212
Covid Nineteen=212
COVID=212(FB)
Think about Seattle..Coronavirus/Space Needle...
Space Needle=260(FB)
This story also comes 21 days after Jeff Bezos' 57th bday in the year 21'. 
Moon=21, 51, and 57
We are currently in the 51st anniversary of the moon landing. 
Bezos will be replaced by 53 year old Andy Jassy.
Andy Jassy=118 and 53
Amazon=118(FB)

I gotta get some sleep. If only I could get a doctors note that said I had coronavirus so I could get 10 days off of work lol..







No comments:

Post a Comment