Sunday, June 28, 2020

Umbrella Symbolism and Rihanna in regards to my 2017 Jesuit info-She's out of my League-Pittsburgh


I know there has to be something important to Rihanna with the Umbrella symbolism....In 2017 when I was talking about the Jesuits being important, it was also synced to Rihanna...She was the star of Game 1 of the NBA Finals, which happened 3 months 12 days after her bday...
She also has the song called, "Umbrella". 


I just did a search of Rihanna and the first article that came up was her wanting justice for the death of Breonna Taylor...
Notice she died on 3/13....
3/13 is Pope Francis' anniversary being the Pope..
Breonna Taylor=191
Society of Jesus=191

I'll have to keep an eye on Rihanna...

I also blogged about the movie, "This is the End" with Rihanna and Jay Baruchel....it just makes me wonder considering I just had a conversation about this movie on Saturday. 

I even mentioned Pittsburgh in that blog post with him.....just interesting with the Arnold Palmer stuff...

She's out of my League came out on 3/12...312 also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment