Monday, June 29, 2020

Dustin Johnson wins Travelers Championship-England-Arnold Palmer-Montagraph/The Umbrella Man/Sam Kinison

Brendon Todd didn't win the Travelers Championship today, but Dustin Johnson did. 
Dustin Johson=234(FB) and 182 
haha it's awesome, the exact numbers I talked about in my previous post. 

I forgot to mention that the English Civil War began on the 234th day of the year too. 

I can't believe I didn't catch this earlier, as I looked right at it....the last full tournament held before coronavirus was the "Arnold Palmer Invitational"....it was won by Tyrrell Hatton who is an English golfer...
United Kingdom=146
Prince of Wales=146(Charles)

Yes, All4Truth did have the Umbrella logo too. This is why it was so important that Montagraph was the Umbrella Man...and then Zach's channel was deleted on 6/28/2017..

His channel was deleted 195 days after All4Truth launched too. What are the odds? The big number I keep talking about...
It was also 187 days after the Umbrella Man made his video telling Zach to watch out for Christmas Eve. 

It's also interesting Zach's channel was deleted 186 days after the car crashed into his house on 6/28..
6/28 leaves 186 days in the year..
Remember he did the next Gematria Effect show on the 186th day of the year, and then took a 2 week break after his channel was deleted too. 
Zach Hubbard=186(FB)
The JFK Umbrella Man......
Louie Witt=186(FB)
Louie Steven Witt=186

I'm pretty sure I need to check out this show too....it came out on 2/15...
Remember my uncle got in a mysterious car crash and then died at the Jesuit Creighton Hospital the next day..just after Zach's house was crashed into....
Knights of Columbus=215
He died 2 months 15 days before the Knights anniversary..
Bernard Murphy=215(FB)
Last year the date of 2/15 was huge for me as well...I got a YouTube strike and the Aurora Shooting...Trump's Wall/Kaepernick....and so on...


I got this comment the other day on my Sam Kinison video too...I know it's important to Montagraph as there are channels and people out there who believe he is actually Sam Kinison. 

I should also point out that Zach has mentioned the number 225 a good amount recently...
Synergy=225(FB)
Montagraph=225(FB)

What are the odds that Sam Kinison was born in Yakima, Washington too? That's where Zach lives currently. 
Samuel Burl Kinison=215

Ralphie May died in Las Vegas, just after the Vegas attack in connection to the Jesuits. 

Ralph Duren May=195 and 234(FB)

They were both important to Houston..
Houston Texas=195(FB)


3 comments:

  1. My grandfather also died the following day which was same day as George Michael: Christmas Day 2016. He sang Last Christmas of course. I posted my first gematria video that month. We spent christmas day driving to Oklahoma where he lives. We got off exit 74 in London, Arkansas. The crazy part is there was a couple of British people in the gas station who just heard about George Michael's death. We talked about it briefly. He was born and died in/around London. London = 74.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time I ever called into the show I said London better watch out, lol. Cant remember if that was right before or right after my grandfather passed. But 2017 was a helluva year for the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you end this post with HOUSTON.

    This weeks PGA Tour is the ROCKET Mortgage Classic. Rocket in all red. Played at Detroit Golf Club in Detroit Michigan. Last year, Nate Lashley won the Inaugural Event, Lashley lost his parents and girlfriend in a plane crash in Wyoming.

    ReplyDelete