Friday, June 12, 2020

Pink-Duck Theme in News tonight-50,000 Year old Lake in INDIA turns Pink-Tiz the Law(Horse) at Belmont-Twins-George Floyd





These are the stories on CNN right now....A DUCK story and a PINK story....

Recall, the Duck theme is related to the Pink theme....
What are the odds this is about a lake in INDIA that turned Pink too? I just recently documented about this same Duck Dynasty guy and how it's related to India too. 

This theme is important to Horse Racing/Mandela Effect....An interesting name for the favorite horse at the Belmont Stakes right now too....
Tiz the Law....and it's father is "Constitution"...think about what is going on in the world with Police/Riots right now...
Tiz the Law=119
Police=119(FB)
Pink=119(Jewish) and 50....(50,000 year old lake)

Belmont Stakes=195
India=195

Foaled on 3/19 is interesting too....
The narrative is important to Omaha and the horse Omaha Beach from last year...
Omaha, Nebraska=319(Jewish)
I'm wondering if this is somehow important to the native american theme from 2016...remember it was important to the Omaha Tribe...The Indians.....India? 

I'm not sure if this guy will be the Jockey at the Belmont, but he was the Jockey for Tiz the Law's Florida Derby...
Manuel Franco=201
Manny Franco=56 and 124
Tiz the Law=124
India=124(FB)
I wonder if this is telling me to watch the "John Henry" movie that came out on 1/24? 


Ludacris is in the film "John Henry"....I can't help but think there is something important to Super Bowl 52...considering the "PINK" theme began in December just before SB 52. 
Ludacris and Carrie Underwood's song, "The Champion" was the theme for SB 52....
Think how the Mighty Ducks are important to "The Champions"....We are the Champions....Queen/Mandela Effect....
Ludacris' real name is Chris "BRIDGES"....which was super important to Minneapolis where SB 52 was held...
The Champion=50, 112
Pink=50
Super Bowl=112
Notice the song was released on 1/12. 

Carrie Underwood born on 3/10....The number 310 was huge in building up to the Mandela Effect narrative last year...

Hindsight=124(FB) and 195(FB)

Remember the Chiefs were connected to my Hindsight in 2015.....
This George Floyd narrative is related to Space/Minneapolis/Colin Kaepernick/Kneeling...
The Kneeling was a major theme leading up to SB 52 in Minneapolis..the Twin cities...In 2017 I thought the Rockets would win the NBA Finals, and then I was following the Twins all Summer...The Twins were important to the Jesuits...just like Coronavirus/George Floyd.....this year the Rockets stuff has been super important again, which makes me wonder if I should pay attention to the Hindsight of 2017. 
Especially considering they canceled the show "Cops", that had the shooting in Omaha at Wendy's....Dave Thomas...Thomas means Twins....I had synchronicity with the Twin theme at that same Wendy's...Remember too there was an Amber Alert at my job saying there were kidnapped TWINS....they were heading to Minnesota and the suspect had a large EAGLE tattoo on her chest....much like how George Floyd has a large EAGLE tattoo on his chest. 

This is why they burnt down the WENDY's next to the Autozone in Minneapolis during the original riots. 

I know this is important even more so, because earlier I went to Facebook and the first thing I saw was a post from my old band member Jesse....remember he was important to the Twins symbolism..
Jesse Granstrom=195

Minnesota Twins=195
Twins=50
Pink=50

My SUV recently broke down while my girlfriend was in a Wendy's drive through....remember I had a ton of Duck synchronicity that same day too. 

George Floyd killed during the astrological sign of Gemini too(Twins)...
Castor and Pollux=195
Castor and Pollux are associated with Horses...

Philadelphia Eagles=93
Minneapolis=93

I wonder if we get a bridge collapse, so something with bridges soon? Imani showed me the Golden Gate Bridge making noise recently too....Plus there were protests on the GG Bridge....Ben Franklin Bridge Philadelphia.....

I'm gonna have to look at my old Twins info too...

No comments:

Post a Comment