Sunday, May 22, 2022

The King Soopers Shooting in Boulder Where the Colorado Buffaloes Play In Relation to The Fred Meyer Shooting-OKC Rally-Buffalo Rally-Skull and Bones

 

Recall that the Fred Meyer shooting was synced to Matt Stafford and Joe Burrow...Zach went to investigate the Fred Meyer shooting....Timothy McVeigh from the Buffalo area......Zach then went to Buffalo on 5/21, which was Josh Allen's bday. 
NFL QB's ...

What I find interesting is that the Fred Meyer grocery store shooting was linked to the King Soopers grocery store shooting on 3/22/2021 in Boulder, Colorado...
Notice how the Colorado Buffaloes are from Boulder as well. 
Funnier yet to me is that yesterday I was watching for Buffalo symbolism....When I got to work, my co-worker Kaitlyn was wearing a Wrangler shirt with a Buffalo on it...I have never seen her wear that shirt before yesterday either. I told her why I thought it was funny but I wasn't gonna be a creeper and ask for a picture lol. 
A bit later I got a notification on my phone that I had Facebook memories for 5/21...
Would you believe that the top memory it had for me on 5/21 was of my band playing a show at the bar called "The Buffalo Club" on 5/21/2016? 
The Buffalo Club=322(FB)
Recall how the King Soopers shooting was on 3/22 and then 322 days later we got the Fred Meyer shooting...
322 the number important to Skull and Bones...
Further, recall that Kaitlyn's bday is 12/11, which is John Kerry's bday. Kerry a member of Skull and Bones. 
Tim Russert was from Buffalo...
King Soopers=201(FB)
Skull and Bones=201(FB)
Boulder=223(FB)
Tim Russert died at 2:23 on the day leaving 201 days in the year. 
Tim Russert=322(FB)
Meet the Press=223(FB)

We also got George Bush saying an unjustified invasion of Iraq instead of Ukraine in a speech on 5/18/22...
Bush is 75 years old..
Russia=75

Another interesting connection to that King Soopers shooting is that the Buffalo shooting was a span of 419 days later..
Think how the OKC Rally on 4/19 is linked to this. 





I'm looking at Notable people from Richland, Washington(Fred Meyer) and Boulder, Colorado...
Notice former NFL QB Matt Hasselbeck and Tony Dungy are from Boulder...
Dungy the former coach of the Indianapolis Colts..
Hasselbeck finished his career as a Colt. 
Indianapolis=201
Skull and Bones=201(FB)

I see 3 NFL players from Richland....Tyler Brayton is the first one I clicked on and notice that he also finished his career as a Colt....
He even went to College at Colorado(Boulder..Buffalo). 
Tyler Brayton=201(FB)
He shares a bday with Joe Biden. 

Mark Kafentzis finished his career as a Colt too. 
Kurt played finished his career as an Oiler...
It makes me think of Andrew Luck...his father the Oiler...and him as the Colt. 

Colt..the Horse...the guy who owned the Buffalo Club died on 12/9, which reminds me of Demaryius Thomas and the Horse Theme...

JonBenet RAMSey though lol..
Plus she was born on 8/6....
It's also interesting that Sharon Tate was Miss Richland in 1959, just thinking about JonBenet Ramsey and Beauty Pageants....Not sure how Charles Manson fits into the Buffalo narrative though...
Outside of how he mind controlled his family. 


Actually now that I am thinking about it...my sister randomly text me yesterday too...The Pizza Hut's in this area used to have a delicious white sauce years ago it's hard to find now. She got it is Carroll, Iowa though yesterday and sent me a pic asking if I was jealous.....But.....my sister's bday is also the same day as John Kerry and Kaitlynn's bday...
Michelle Hansen=254(FB)
Skull and Bones=254(FB)
Dan Behrendt=254(FB)
9/11 on the 254th day..
So on..
John Kerry was also important to the Bridge/Pittsburgh narrative that was synced to my Nine Days synchronicity involving my sister. 
John Forbes Kerry.
JFK. 
Yesterday was a span of 3 months 22 days before 9/11. 

There almost has to be a connection to the Buffalo Soldiers in relation to Skull and Bones stealing Geronimo's bones too. 
Recall that Kamala Devi is the actress in the film Geronimo too...Not to be mistaken for Kamala Devi Harris. 

The date 5/21 also has importance to Skull and Bones because the co-founder Alphonso Taft died on 5/21. 









2 comments:

  1. Don't forget Buffalo Springfield or water buffalo or bison or hell any bovine. Brahman, Holsting, Jersey, Scottish Highland, Hereford....they're red. Red heifer. Bull headed character in doctor strange and in chip n dale. Technically a minotaur like they're something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Buffalo Bill" Cody = 223 (FB)
    The caliber of rifle used in the Buffalo shooting was .223.
    "For What it's Worth" = 223 (Buffalo Springfield song)
    5-22-22 is incidentally the day leaving 223 days
    William Cody = 223 (RFB)
    Thomas Edward Patrick Brady = 2023 (Brady Bill, etc.)

    ReplyDelete