Monday, May 16, 2022

Rapper Lil Keed Dead and Travis Scott Plays For the First Time Since the Astroworld Crowd Crush-Donald Trump/Kamala Harris



 
This guy died 58 days or a span of 59 days after his bday...
Lil Keed=58
Negro=59
Slave=59
So on..
Wiki even mentions his song "Nameless" that was # 42
Of course 42 another number related to black people...

Anyway, what really sticks out to me while looking at this guy is that in the Fibonacci cipher his name sums to 424..
Lil Keed=424(Fibonacci)
Recall that this number was synced to Donald Trump and Kamala Harris. 

Lil Keed was born on 3/16 and died on the 133rd day of the year. 
President=133
Donald Trump=316(FB)

The date 3/16 is a span of 219 days before Kamala's bday too. 
President=219(FB)

He also died a span of 5 months 8 days before Kamala's 58th bday. 
Think how Donald Trump won the 58th presidential election. 

Further, we also had Travis Scott perform today for the first time since the Astroworld Crowd Crush on 11/5...
Think how the next election will be on 11/5 in the year 24..
Lil Keed dies age 24...

Travis Scott=301(Fibonacci)
Kamala Devi Harris=301(FB)




2 comments:

  1. The comment feature on my phone isn't working right now which is unusual. Just wanted to tell you I had a sync with llamas today. I can't include the details but it was the biggest sync I've seen in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a post from 2017 about a llama and I think that's it!! I have to check the date to date. It's crazy because I always talk about Sirius and I just saw some major Sirius gematria with Jerry Bruckheimer. I told someone how "Jerry Bruckheimer" is like the most German sounding name and then ran the gematria and wow it has that 1597 and 595 gematria in Latin and Fibonacci. Blew me away.

    ReplyDelete