Monday, May 2, 2022

Message From Bobby Referencing ParaNorman After my Last Post-8/17

 

So I just finished the post about the sync with Zenith of the Alpha and mentioned the date 8/17 in the post. I then went to my email before going to bed and I see Bobby left a comment calling me "Mr. Prenderghast"..He often talks about the film ParaNorman and this is a character in the film....
What I find hilarious is that he sent this hours ago and I never looked at my email again until now....
So I'm looking at the film "ParaNorman" and I see it came out in the United States on the date 8/17.....not only that, but in 2012, so just after the Batman shooting. 

ParaNorman=111
Batman=111
Recall I went to that midnight showing in 2012 with my friend NORM. 
Norm got married on 8/5..
I was in his wedding(see old posts)
Joker=85(FB)

I just mentioned this stuff....
Plus the film "Suicide Squad" came out in America on 8/5. 

To be honest, I don't know if I've ever watched the whole "ParaNorman" film before or at all...

But I really have to get some sleep. 



4 comments:

  1. It's such an underrated movie. Sorry about giving you shit past couple days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had a thought about if we're apart of some prophecy we're not aware of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I'm here going to throw out what I see about Ray Liotta. Liotta a Sagittarius dies in the opposing sign of Gemini. Ray Liotta has that 121 & 122 ordinal and reverse gematria. Always like seeing that combo because you and I have 122/121 birth num. Anyways, he died at exactly 280 mercury years old. Taylor Haskins was I think a day under or over being 208 Mercury years old. Mercury's maximum elongation is 28° and it's synodic cycle (116 days) is 28 days longer than its orbital period (88 days). The sum of Mercury's magic square is 2080. I also noticed Ray was born with Uranus in Opposition to the Sun. Right now Uranus is in opposition to a signficiant aspect he had in his birth chart: that of a Saturn-Venus conjunction in Scorpio. Rambo born with a Saturn-Venus conjunction in the opposing sign to Scorpio: Taurus. Ray Liotta also born on 103 date numerology. Mercury = 103.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything I've seen mentions Goodfellas. Premiered on a date with 103 remaining.

    ReplyDelete