Thursday, May 5, 2022

Horse and Rose Theme Today In Connection To My Band Gig Tonight


 


Last Night I made a random blog post and mentioned the ROSE theme and the Kentucky Derby known as the Run For The Roses.
I wake up today and some guy from Utah had liked a ton of my bands posts.. Possibly he lives in the Omaha area and knows Pat or something, but I have no idea who he is...
Anyway, I noticed that he has a bunch of pics with Horses...
We also have a show tonight that Pat said was for Cinco de Mayo...I couldn't remember what time we started so I thought I would check to see if Pat had posted about the show.
Of course, we are actually playing some 3 day festival tonight called Run For The Roses...lol...I had no idea of this, I just knew we were playing on Cinco de Mayo.
Even crazier is that last night I made a music video and was gonna put a few of our songs on YouTube because the lyrics make sense to being awake, but then didn't because I thought Pat might be mad....I think I'm gonna post a few Anyway now lol...because I think I'm supposed to.

I then got to work today and the first thing I hear is the old guys in the corner talking about a HORSE...
So I was like WTF... I went to the kitchen and talked for a bit and then figured I would start blogging about this really quick before I forget...
I opened up a new blog page and then I got a notification about Jalen ROSE...

You just can't make it up.

Rose=225(Jewish)
Horse=225(Fibonacci)
Tyson Garrett=56
Kentucky Derby=56
Funny our old album was recorded by a guy with the last name Garrett too...not the same guy though..
I also had a DJ gig canceled last week by a lady with the last name Garrett..

Punch Clock Martyrs=95
Recorded that album on 9/5.
My name all about 95
Recall they moved the Kentucky Derby to 9/5 cause of covid..
Mandela Effect=95
So on..

I'll have to check out the horses and such and see what happens that day...









No comments:

Post a Comment