Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Phoenix Suns Win with 129 Points and my Last Blog Post-Back to Back Zach LaVine

 

I just find it funny that I just posted about 129 and 124 a few seconds ago...I then went to ESPN to see the score of the NBA game...
The Suns won scoring 129 points..
Phoenix=124(FB)
I also mentioned Michael Jordan at the end of the post because the Kurtis Blow narrative was sycned to the film "Like Mike." I've been following the Warriors the most in the NBA due to the Chicago Bulls(Michael Jordan) narrative.....It had a lot to do with Zach LaVine and Andrew Wiggins/Teen Wolf narrative in 2015....Now Wiggins plays for the Warriors....
Although, when I think about it....Zach LaVine was also important in 2016 to the narrative with "Back to Back." 
Kurtis Blow=310(FB)
LaVine born on 3/10. 
Milwaukee Bucks=310(FB)

So if it's not for the Warriors, I wonder if it's related to the Back to Back Theme? 

Think how Gary Payton II got injured recently too....Think how Gary Payton joined the Lakers with Karl Malone when they were old....reminds me of this year with Carmelo and Howard and so on...


No comments:

Post a Comment