Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Stream of Consciousness with my Uncle Wofat and Gematria Effect-Kurtis Blow-Horse-Volcano-Rose

 

I pulled up the Gematria Effect towards the end of the show and I see someone named "wfoatt" leaving a bunch of comments. 
When I first saw the name I thought it said "Wofat," which is my uncle's nickname. In fact, I don't think I have ever called him by his real name of John lol. 
The reason I thought this was interesting was because in my last blog post I mentioned Don Lemon and my old info involving the rapper Kurtis Blow....My uncle Wofat is the reason that I know who Kurtis Blow is. 
Wofat's bday is 1/24
Today is the 124th day of the year. 
Don Lemon=124
The number 124 is important to the Horse theme with Russia/Ukraine/Kamala/Mandela Effect....Just thinking considering the Kentucky Derby is on Saturday....Run of for the ROSES...

Wofat=65 and 129(FB)
Horse=65 and 129(FB)
Nelson Mandela=129
So on...
Zach even ended the video talking about a synchronicity with Sweet Lady/Baltimore and some guy Tyrone that called in..
Depending on the spelling...
Tyrone=129(FB)
Sweet Lady=129
The reason I think this is important further is that it's the 148th Kentucky Derby..
Baltimore=148

It's also interesting that Kurtis Blow's bday is the 221st day of the year..
Notice on the screen Zach is talking about Earl Warren who was born on 3/19...
3/19 and 221 important to Volcano symbolism that I've recently been mentioning. 

Earl Warren=65

Wofat's bday is 168 days after Kurtis Blow's and today is 3 months 10 days after Wofat's bday..
Kurtis Walker=168 and 310(FB)(Kurtis Blow's real name)

I wonder if we get a story about Lil Bow Wow or something connected to that old narrative...Blackface...Virginia/Duke...Michael Jordan..

Zach met Tyrone at the Portland Trail Blazers game.....Portland synced to the ROSE Theme. 





No comments:

Post a Comment