Thursday, May 26, 2022

Ray Liotta Dead-Dream Theme-Dirty Dancing Posts-Angels-Field of Dreams Game

 

Ray Liotta from Goodfellas and Field of DREAMS died today?



I just blogged about the film Goodfellas about a month ago when I Djed in Woodbine that had the restaurant Good Fellows...It's also the town Sam lives in and in 2018 I had synchronicity with him involving Goodfellas and Good Fellows.....the recent DJ thing was important to Dirty Dancing and Unchained Melody that is on the Soundtrack of Goodfellas.


I then blogged about Good Fellows and Sam again when Naomi Judd died...because ob 4/30 I got emails about Jordan Maxwell that Sam sent me in March that finally showed up in my email that day.
Recall Jordan Maxwell was synced to the Dream Theme..
Also, I talked about the blog post from 8/11/21 where I had synchronicity with Sam-Constitution-Jordan Maxwell-Bill Cooper....
In that post I also mentioned Field of DREAMS as the Field of DREAMS game was held on 8/12/21.
I also talked about the Los Angeles ANGELS in that post and how it went with the Field of DREAMS game....

So pretty strange Ray Liota from Goodfellas and Field of DREAMS now dies..just after I talk about these Los Angeles Angel's connections to recent events.
I went back and looked at my drummers post about the synchronicity with Goodfellas and Good Fellows from 8/7/2018..
Notice I talked a lot about synchronicity with BILLS in this post too lol..
Buffalo BILLS?

James Earl Jones born on 1/17
Buffalo Bills=117
Field of Dreams=117

Funny that this sync happened the day after Alex Jones/Pink/Duck theme stuff on 8/6/2018...
Think about 8/6/22..

As I was thinking about this, I just heard my boss tell someone, "Well, There You Go," and the other person said, Yep There You Go back to her as he left the store...
Recall that "There You Go" was important to Alex Jones and Pink too lol..

Goodfellas=122(FB)
Ray Liota=122

Field of Dreams linked to Oakland Athletics and Earthquake series...
Angels in Outfield Wikipedia change linked to Oakland Athletics..
Look at the MLB games today too lol..
The Angel's are playing the Blue Jay's like they do in the opening of Angel's in the Outfield...although it was changed on Wiki to Oakland before Tyler Skaggs died...

Notice the Oakland Athletics are playing the Texas Rangers today too..The Rangers were important to the Angel's theme I've been talking about..

Further, the White Sox(Field of Dream) are playing the Boston Red Sox today...Like how he takes Terrance Mann to the Red Sox game against the Athletics in Field of Dreams...

The Cubs also lost to the Reds today and believe it or not...these 2 teams are playing each other in the 2022 Field of Dreams fame on 8/11/23.

I'll have to look at this more later tonight. 








No comments:

Post a Comment