Monday, May 30, 2022

Synchronicity With Nickel-Buffalo Thomas Jefferson-Pioneer-Lewis and Clark

 

I'm at work and saw this email. I had no idea Bidens codename was "Celtic"...which is interesting considering the Boston Celtics just made the NBA finals with all of the coding to presidents and Vice president..
So I look it up to see if it's true and it is...but I also saw Kamala Harris is called "Pioneer."

I then started thinking how back May 17th we got this strange Nickel that said Lewis and Clark on it...and wondered if Pioneer had something to do with that considering they are similar to Pioneers.

A few seconds later I looked outside and saw the word Pioneer on a side by side at the gas pump..

I should also note that on May 23rd I had a notification on my phone that my photo gallery made a story and of the few pictures it had that Nickel picture I had taken at work on May 17th...I thought it was strange cause it was such a recent photo and this was like a memory thing it had made..
I then went to Facebook the first post I saw was about a Nickel that mysteriously rolled across someone's kitchen floor...like a ghost rolled it..

Since the Buffalo Rally was going on, I thought maybe there was something important to BUFFALO Nickels...I then started thinking how the Buffalo shooting was on Jefferson Street and Jefferson is on the Nickel...

Plus the Facebook post with the last name Steele....Nickel..Steel..Metal..


So as I am writing this at work...I am almost off...I had to 
pay for two beef Jerky sticks...I had a bunch of change in my pocket...I owed 2.17 so I needed a nickel...I realized I only had 1 Nickel and it was messed up....Like what are the odds the only Nickel I have looks like this lol...

A few minutes later I walked over to fill my glass of water and all the sudden I hear what sounds like a coin rolling on the floor....I turn to see a Nickel strolling across the floor....There are 3 high school kids sitting at the tables here and one of them tried to throw a Nickel in the garbage can and missed is why it was rolling on the floor...but what are the odds he would do that? Out of all coins it was a Nickel too...just crazy stuff..

I should also add that while I was thinking about this my Nickel sync in relation to Pioneer, I was also looking at a story about Gabe Kaplan coming out for the National Anthem today....
Pioneer=213(FB) and 46
Gabe is 46 years old..
See previous posts..
Earthquake=213(FB)

Thomas Jefferson=231
National Anthem=231(FB)
Colin Kaepernick also had a training session with the Las Vegas Raiders...who used to play in Oakland, where Kamala Harris is from..
Plus, Kaepernick played for Nevada in college at Reno..
Makes me think of how Janet Reno died just before Trump was evacuated in Reno over a gun threat in 2016.


I will have to think more about this later..But there is for sure something important to this Nickel symbolism...











2 comments: