Saturday, May 14, 2022

Death of Fred Ward In Relation to The Mandela Effect Horse Theme-Fred-Drowning-Sioux Falls Dust Storm-Bridge/Earthquake

 


Yesterday I made a video about the Kentucky Derby in relation to the Mandela Effect theme. I had to go to Puppy Relays after making the video and then pretty much had to leave for a band gig after that, so I didn't have time to upload it...
I mentioned the connection to the film "Timerider: The Adventures of Lyle Swann" in the video though, because the whole theme I'm following stems back to a synchronicity I had with that film on 4/29/2010 into 4/30/2019.


After my band gig I stopped at Juventinos/Alvarados to get some food and while in the drive thru I noticed I had a notification that the actor Fred Ward had died....
I laughed because he is the main actor in the Lyle Swann film..
I find it funny too because I recently re-watched the film Road Trip for no apparent reason...I just saw it and wanted to re-watch it....Fred Ward plays the dad of Kyle in the film though..


I find it even crazier when looking at my post about Fred Ward and this sync in 2019 because I mentioned the film Road Trip...I also mentioned Kaley Cuoco being married to an Equestrian...
This sticks out because CNN recently had a story about Kaley Cuoco dating an actor on Ozarks and notice how I also recently watched an episode of Ozarks lol...Recall that I accidentally started watching Ozarks back in February or January because I thought it was the Outer Banks show I was told about at work...Outer Banks was then related to the Cameron theme that is synced to the Horse theme...
Recall the death of Michael Nesmith was synced to this as well because he wrote the film "Timerider"..
Notice his bday was the exact same day as Fred Ward...12/30/1942..

They died a span of 4 months 29 days apart...
My original sync with this began on 4/29 in 2019.

Fred Ward died age 79 on the 128th day of the year..
The Mandela Effect=79 and 128
Fred Ward=79
He died a span of 79 days after 2/19 or just 2 months 19 days.


Now that I think about it...I bet I watched Road Trip subconsciously due to me talking about Breckin Meyer recently...
Notice his bday was the same day as the Kentucky Derby too...

This goes really deep because Kaley Cuoco filed for divorce the same day Peppa Pig trolled Kanye West...this was around the time I was noticing the Dream theme..and Breckin is in Freddy Krueger..recall how Stacy Dash from Clueless with Breckin Meyer was also in the Kanye West music video...
Plus the film Road Trip has Tom Green that is synced to the Freddie/Finger symbolism that is related to Kanye and Slipknot...
Notice that Wikipedia says Fred Wards real name is "Freddie".


The Road Trip symbolism was also connected to the Drowning Symbolism...
Recall that my Road Trip/Vacation to Sioux Falls on 2/19 was synced to the Drowning theme as well....and we recently got the mainstream stories about the giant Dust Storm in Sioux Falls too...can't be a coincidence.


Breckin Meyer=128
Fred Ward dead on 128th day..
The Mandela Effect=128
This number also makes me think of Slipknot Gematria and Corey Taylor's bday on 12/8/73.


The reason I recently blogged about Breckin Meyer was due to Synchronicity with my co-worker Katelynn....Notice the Timerider film came out on her bday....and recall that she loves Horses....she was also important to my Iggy Azalea sync related to the Peppa Pig trolling Kanye post..
My sister's bday is also 12/11 and recall how she was important to the date 1/28, my trip to Sioux Falls and the Absolutely Sync..
Plus Lynn Swann played for the Pittsburgh Steelers and 1/28 was the day of that Bridge collapse...
Her son Collin is getting confirmed at their church on 6/5 too...Horse=65...the day after 6/4 important to the Dream Theme..


I feel like it's important because she invited us to it in a group text and I thought it was only to me and my brother in the text..I sent a picture of Father Howard,  the child molesting priest we had as kids to respond not realizing all the other people were in the text lol.
Oddly enough the invite says the Church is on Eagle Avenue and recall that my sister has a company named Eagle Acres and lives on Falcon Avenue that was synced to the Drowning Theme and the Eagles winning Super Bowl 52, and the Earthquake near Philadelphia in 2017.


Plus Fred Ward in Tremors and the Earthquake film 10.5, so better pay attention to the Earthquake stuff again..
Years ago I pointed out how Earthquakes are synced to the numbers 58 and 85 too..so his death on 5/8 or 8/5 stands out.

I'm trying to figure out why they waited to release his death on 5/13 though..


We also had the Philadelphia 76ers get knocked out of the playoffs on the anniversary of the Philadelphia Train wreck lol...For years Philadelphia has been linked to the Bridge/Earthquake symbolism...

I'll try and think more about this later...I'm at work and it just isn't the same as a computer writing these posts.
















2 comments:

  1. Big story on Twitter day is immigrants going through Eagle Pass Texas. That's the first place the 2024 eclipse passes through. We also started watching Outer Range last night and it's a great show. I have to stop myself from saying Outer Banks everytime even though I've never watched the show. Love you bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always thought Fred Ward could be an Indian chief. Turns out he's part Cherokee. Also funny with you talking about Road Trip that William Sullivan randomly mentioned National Lampoon's European Vacation and Big Ben on that long thread in Zenith's Pentaverate video

    ReplyDelete