Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Synchronicity with Gun Story on CNN at Work today-The Dream Theme/Amtrak/Train/Joe Biden/JFK

 

Today at work my co-worker was asking me about the open carry laws with Guns in Iowa. There was a guy in the store with 2 Guns on him and she has recently had some problems with this guy. She said that she thinks he has Drug and some type of Abuse charges on his record and she didn't think you could open carry....I honestly have no idea what the law is though. 
I then went on to talk about how I don't really see the need to open carry anyway. I mean, I'm all for people having Guns and what not, but most of the people I know that open carry or are obsessed with guns, are not people that should have guns. The guy she was asking about is in my opinion one of them people too. He's always drunk and it seems that drama follows him. There just seems to be a lot of people in this world that I think actually want to use that gun on someone else....I hope that makes sense. It's like they own a gun and open carry it hoping that a situation arises so they can shoot someone. We really do live in a fucked up world anymore. 
Anyway, moral of the story is that I started talking about a guy I know who murdered another guy in a bar fight for this exact reason. I mean, if he never had a gun on him, they most likely would've wrestled and fought a bit, and then went on with their night. Instead, it was a death and a prison sentence. This being said though, I do understand why people want guns in relation to the government and so on...but it just seems that this isn't the real reason a lot of people I know want to carry a gun. 

So anyway, after we talked about Guns and what not, I got on my phone and went to CNN to see a headline story about the US and Gun related killings lol. I even showed my co-worker the story, and said what are the odds? 

The guy I know that murdered someone has name Gematria of 55 and today is 55 days after the anniversary of that murder. I cannot find his bday for the life of me, but I'd imagine it's connected...I also in a weird way think it's connected to the date 6/4 and the Dream theme because my band is playing a gig that night at the bar this murder took place at. 
Today is also 1 month 24 days after the murder anniversary and the bar owner's name sums to 124. I also have him on Snapchat and he responded to my Snapchat about The Pentaverate the other day, and he never responds to them...Barely anyone does lol... His name also sums to 310 and today is 310 days before the anniversary of that murder...
The same bar(Cheers) I am talking about was also important just after 3/10/2019...Cheers was important to the Big Bang Theory and so on with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and 310. 
Cheers=130(FB)..Today the 130th day. 

Another reason I think this is important to the Dream Theme is that Ben(who murdered at the Bar) lives very close to where the Pyschic ladies husband Daniel died. Or at least I think he still lives there with his sister. I also recently got a message on my old Exorcism video with  the number 55 that also involved that same Highway....Ben used to date(Possibly still does) another girl I know whose son was also killed on that highway, just a few miles from where Daniel died....Further, my internet was out for the last few days, and I ended up calling the company to come fix it today...and the company is only a few miles away from the same spot I am talking about... 

I also wonder about the 25 years in the story above as today is 25 days before 6/4. It's interesting too that the story just below it is about Joe Biden...The story is about how Joe Biden is unfit to be president because of his mental state. 
Joe Biden=64
Amtrak=64 and 124(FB)
It's a span of 6 months 16 days after Biden's bday...
JFK=616(Jewish)
Recall the Train Symbolism connected to 3/10 this year...
6/4 is 4 months 16 days before Kamala's bday. 
The Philadelphia Trainwreck was 4 months 16 days before the Jesuit anniversary. 
416 was important to the Peacock symbolism and think how that's linked to the WWE, and SummerSlam held at Nisan Stadium on 7/30...well, 7/30 is the bday of the Bar owner I am talking about. 

Ha, and 6/4 is 86 days after 3/10...
Think how 8/6 was related to that symbolism. 
Kamala Harris=86

Abe Lincoln..MLK Jr...Dream...
10 days before Donald Trump's bday. 
SLEEPy Joe...Dream...

My co-worker shares a bday with John Kerry...
John Kerry=124 and 616(Fibonacci) Has JFK initials. 

June 4....6/4..4/6....46th president..."Catholic"=46

Ha, I just went to CNN while writing this and the headline story is about Putin and JFK. 
Thinking about it too...
Today is 5/10 and 510 was a big number with Trump/North Korea and in that mix I pointed out the connection to JFK...this was because Kim Jong-un compared himself to JFK. 
John Kennedy=510(Satanic)
Trump met Kim Jong-un 5 months 10 days before the JFK assassination date. 

I'm trying not to use names in this post because I don't want to fuel the fire if there really is a big drama with my co-worker and what not too. I don't want someone randomly finding this post and to have that drama fueled because of what I wrote. If you look through my old blog posts, you should be able to figure it out though. 


The guy in the store today has name Gematria of 219....

Random...
North Korea=424(Jewish)
Think of the Donald Trump/Kamala stuff with 424...

The murder I am talking about happened on 3/16 too...
Donald Trump=316(FB)



3 comments:

  1. A New beginning=1105 (Jewish), 227 (Reverse Ordinal)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! You're at 218 post on the year. 219 will probably be pretty special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Kelly Osbourn is apparently pregnant by Sid Wilson of Slipknot, lol.

    ReplyDelete