Friday, May 6, 2022

Explosion in Cuba the Day Before Kentucky Derby Reminding of 2019 Events-Miami-My Old Song "Problems" and Hating Will Smith-Kentucky Derby-Three Days Grace

It's interesting that we have a story about 8 people dead from an explosion in Cuba today....The day before the Kentucky Derby....Recall that in 2019 a plane skidded off the runway in Florida coming from Guantanamo Bay(Cuba) the day before the Kentucky Derby. 


So I was thinking about this earlier today....
A little while ago I went to Netflix and they recommended the film "Harold and Kumar." So now I know it's even more important....recall that the second film is "Escape from Guantanamo Bay" and it was linked to the Tisha B'Av/Slipknot narrative. 

I then made a video about the Pentaverate and put it on my snapchat story...
The show came out on 5/5. 
Mike Myers=55
Myers born on 5/25....5X5=25....
They only capitalize the E and V in the title..
E=5
V=5 and it's 5 in Roman Numerals. 
So they coded Five 5's in the title. 
Penta means 5...like Pentagram. 

My friend Cody then snapchatted me about this old song I made featuring him. We got hammered one night and recorded a song in my friend Sturgill's basement....It's funny as the lyrics are pretty much the idea of Hermeticism, yet I had no idea what that was at the time. Basically saying that without problems in the world, there wouldn't be any point to live. You have to have problems to evolve, because if there were no problems, no one would try to learn new things..everything and everyone would just be the same. 

Anyway, the reason it's important is because at the very end of the song my friend Cody randomly said, "And I fuckin hate Will Smith." We've laughed about that line forever because he doesn't actually hate Will Smith and he doesn't know why he said that. 

I don't know the date that we recorded that song, but I see I put it on YouTube on 3/5/2011. 
It's funny because that's a span of 55 days after Cody's bday. 
Will Smith=55
What's even funnier to me is that Cody is a huge Miami Dolphins fan and I'm actually wearing my Dan Marino Dolphins jersey today as he is messaging me. 
Dan Marino=55
Think how Will Smith has the song called "Miami." 
Also, think how Miami is important to the Cuba story that I saw earlier in the day. 
Today is even 5 weeks 5 days after the Will Smith slap. 
It's also a span of 1 month 10 days....like 110. 
Miami, Florida=110
Cody's bday is 1/10. 
Brian Flores fired on 1/10. 
55+55=110


I put that video on YouTube 116 days after my bday...
Today is 116 days after Cody's bday. 
Miami=116(FB)
Will Smith's bday is 1 month 16 days before my bday. 
Problems=116
I put the video on YouTube a span of 162 days after Will Smith's bday. 
Miami, Florida=162(FB) and 218(FB)
The Will Smith slap was a span of 2 months 18 days after Cody's bday. 

Plus, think about Mike Myers and Austin Powers that has Dr. Evil singing "Just the Two of Us." 
Dr. Evil is synced to the Volcano symbolism...
The 2019 Kentucky Derby was sycned to Mt. Vesuvius..Volcano symbolism. 

It's also interesting that all this number 5 stuff is coming up. I didn't blog about this but a few weeks ago, actually on the 4/26, the 116th day of the year, I got a comment on this old video about the Earling, Iowa Exorcism. I re-watched my video and I talked all about the number 5 in this video....
What I didn't realize at the time was that "Satan"=55 and "God"=55. 
Recall that this town was also important in 2019 in relation to Tisha B'Av...The town is all about Marathon symbolism and we had the death of Nipsey Hussle who was all about Marathon symbolism too. Then in 2020 the same symbolism kept showing up and the gas station in Earling blew up. 
4/26...
Miami, Florida=426(FB)

I want to point out that Cody was also linked to the Sean Penn/Drowning narrative with my son that is all about the Horse symbolism...
Cody James Green=222(FB)
Nelson Mandela=222(FB)
So on..

It seems that Miami is important...I even mentioned this in my Dwayne Haskins post as it's interrelated to this same narrative...

I thought maybe there would be a horse named "Miami" or something for the Kentucky Derby..but I don't see any that are really connected off the top of my head....
It's interesting that the favored horse is Zandon, who has the jockey Flavien Prat though...Recall that he won the 2019 Kentucky Derby on Country House....The Flavian Dynasty...2nd Temple...Volcano...

Tiz the Law...Tiz the Bomb....
Epicenter...Earthquake...
I blogged about Simplification back in February..

I just looked up the band Three Days Grace because in the beginning of the song "Problems" Cody also says, "Blue, Three Days Grace, One Time, What!, Dan Behrendt spitting this shit." 
Would you believe that Three Days Grace released a new album today called "Explosions." lol you just can't make it up. 
Three Days Grace=239
Kentucky Derby=239(FB) 
Explosions=148
The 148th Kentucky Derby..

The lead singer shares a bday with Mike Myers and they are both from Ontario, Canada...
He's actually 15 years younger...
5+5+5

There most recent video on YouTube is also about the Mayfield, Kentucky tornado in December 2021....
MAY Field...currently in MAY. 
Recall that the news of Bronco(Horse) Demaryius Thomas came on the same day as this tornado...it was just days after Medina Spirit had died too. 

We will see what happens...probably have more syncs today I'd assume. 







 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Planetary Calculator = 218 ordinal

    ReplyDelete