Friday, May 6, 2022

F-1 Grand Prix Race In Miami On Sunday-Ace Ventura and Ray Finkles #5

 

I just blogged about the Kentucky tornado and Kentucky derby and Miami...I'm now at the park with my kids and figured I'd look at the NBA games tonight while sitting here....What's funny is that they have an article about an F-1 racer having an Ace Ventura helmet...Recall that when the Kentucky tornado was a major story, they also had a story about the F-1 racer Max Verstappen......F1...Tornados...

I had no idea there was a Grand Prix race on Sunday in Miami until now....Better pay attention to this race, although I don't follow racing much....I wonder of there will be an explosion or death...like Anthoine Hubert in 2019...
It's also interesting that Sunday will be a span of 55 days before Daniel Ricciardos bday in light of my previous post...
He also shares a bday with Princess Diana and recall that Anthoine Hubert died on the death anniversary of Princess Diana.
Diana died on 31/8
Daniel Ricciardo=318(Jewish)
Ace Ventura=318(FB)

DAN Marino shares a bday with Prince Harry.
Miami Florida=214
Think how Prince Harry and Princess Diana are connected to 214.
He also drives in the number 3 car because he loved Dale Earnhardt as a kid...
Sundays race will be 2 month 20 days after the death of Dale Earnhardt...
Dale Earnhardt=220(FB)
Grand Prix=220(FB)
The other guy in the story is Lewis Hamilton...Notice his bday is 1/7...similar to Ricciardos 7/1 bday..17 71
Lewis Hamilton=318(FB)

That 44 jersey too...We've seen a lot of deaths around 44..

His bday is 1 month 11 days before Dale Sr. Died..
Dale Earnhardt=111

Jim Carrey also from Ontario in light of my previous post..

Ray Finkle also wore #5...last post about 5.
The driver in 5th place drives the #55 car..
Carlos Sainz=318(FB)
The race is 116 days before is bday..
Just talked about this in the last post..
Miami=116(FB) and 71(FB)
Ace Ventura Pet Detective=91
9/1 bday?

Notice his 38 points too...another number often seen around death...
Dolphins=38

Miami Florida=218(FB)
Ace Ventura=218(FB)
Dale Earnhardt died on 2/18.
The number 5 driver is Sebastian Vettel..
His bday is 56 days after the Grand Prix.





















 








5 comments:

  1. I think this is the universe telling me to pay attention to JuJu Noda. Just saw a story on her past couple of days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan, I had a very spiritual experience today. It lines up with the numbers of Jesus Christ. I'm 12750 days old today. Jesus Christ = 1275 Latin. I work with Seven7One1 a ton and it's 71 weeks since the Nashville bombing. Kodi has been telling me all day about the number 151. That's my first last name gematria and the gematria of Jesus Christ. I don't remember ever having an experience like this. It was like my heart center was activated. I couldn't stop crying. Derek pointed out that it was 331 days after my bday. Revelation's last verse is 22:21 the 331st prime. span of 35 days to my 35th. 1225 is 35 squared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just sitting here thinking that my experience had to be connected to your dream. Turns out that 1275 is the 50th triangular number. Today is 50 days after you had the Gabriel dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Nightmare Before Christmas = 289
    Your dream was on a date with 289 remaining
    Dan Behrendt = 289 Jewish

    ReplyDelete