Monday, May 2, 2022

Synchronicity with Ice Age: Continental Drift and The Character Manny Who Sounds Like ZENITH OF THE ALPHA, America-Batman Theme-Rose Theme-

 



I'm sitting here on the computer and Alistair is still awake. He's watching YouTube on his tablet, but the TV is also playing. I wasn't paying attention to it, but a few seconds ago I thought I heard Zenith of the Alpha talking on the TV... 
I then realized it was just the Wooly Mammoth on the film "Ice Age" lol...Am I crazy though? Go listen to the Wooly Mammoth's voice on this film haha, I swear it sounds like Zenith. 
The mammoth is named "Manny", which is hilarious to me..
Manny=67 and 68
I've recently blogged about Sharon Osbourne and if you go back to my old posts it involved the numbers 67, 68 and a connection to Zenith of the Alpha....then Ozzy got coronavirus a few days after my random post...
Manny is actually voiced by Ray Romano..
Raymond Albert Romano=224
ZENITH OF THE ALPHA, America=224
Raymond Romano=67 and 68
Ray Romano=123 and 120

The film that is playing is "Ice Age: Continental Drift." 
Ice Age: Continental Drift=424(FB)
This is hilarious because in the post about Sharon Osbourne, I mentioned how Zenith's newest video at the time was about Trump and 424...I then posted a comment about 424 in addition to his video...
Now I have a sync with a film that sums to 424? 


Looking at the cast, I see I've recently looked up the actor Alan Tudyk because he was the robot in "I Robot." But he's also the voice of the Joker in the HBO Max series "Harley Quinn." I know it's important because as I'm typing this thought up, I just heard Alistair's table say "Harley Quinn." 
He was watching the above video....
Notice the channel has 7.13 Million subs..
Ice Age: Continental Drift came out on 7/13...

How funny that Zenith's most recent video is about The Joker and the Shining too...

I think it's connected further because the kid in the YouTube video who said "Harley Quinn" is wearing "The Flash" costume....
I watched "The Sandlot 2" earlier tonight because of my previous blog post(terrible movie), but a big part of the plot involves a kid who wanted to be the "Rapid Rocket", which is similar to the Flash. 
The title of the YouTube video also helps me think these are connected..
The ROCKET Board: Flash vs Ironman Race games Edition..

It also makes me think how Michael Keaton is going to reprise his role as Batman in the upcoming Flash film(2023). 
Michael Keaton was Batman in the Jack Nicholson Joker film. 

The Shining=224(FB)

In Zenith's new video he talks about the song "The Kill" by Thirty Second To Mars referencing "The Shining" in the music video. The Shining stars Jack Nicholson and Jared Leto is the lead singer of Thirty Seconds to Mars. They both played the Joker....
Jared Leto played the Joker in "Suicide Squad" though...and think how Harley Quinn made her live action film debut in "Suicide Squad" too...
We also just had the story about Margot Robbie(Harley Quinn) who is going to be "Barbie" in an upcoming film. 
Will Smith was also in Suicide Squad. 

I've talked about Jack Nicholson being important to this year because he turned 85 years old on 4/22..
Joker=85(FB)
What's interesting is that his bday is 2 months 21 days before 7/13..
Batman=221(FB)
Aurora, Colorado=221
James Holmes shot up the Batman film a span of 221 days after his bday...
The Batman shooting happened in 2012 too, which means Ice Age: Continental Drift released the weekend before on 7/13/12. 

Funnier yet, is that Alistair is now watching a different video and right as I typed the word "Jack" above, I heard his video say the word "Jack." I can't get a picture of the video because he won't let me though. 
Jared Leto's bday is 117 days or 3 months 27 days before Jack Nicholson's bday...
Joker=117(FB) and 327(Fibonacci)


Random..but this happened to me on 5/2...
Shannon Leto=52
He is currently 52 years old. 
His bday is 3/9. 
Batman=39


11/6/2022 will be 6,227 days after the song "The Kill" came out...
They changed room 237 to room 6227 in the music video...
11/6 is 167 days before Jack Nicholson's bday...
167 is the 39th prime. 
11/6 is also 167 days after 5/23(The Shining release date). 
The Batman 2022 film came out a span of 167 days before 8/17...

Zenith pointed out that The Shining came out 817 days before 8/17.
817the prime is 6227. 

8/17 is a span of 2 months 21 days before 11/6. 

Mars=51 and 30
30 Seconds To Mars...
Batman=51


The Kill is also on the album "A Beautiful Lie" and notice the ROSE on the cover. 
Mars=83(FB)
Rose=83(FB)
A Beautiful Lie=83
Recall that the Rose Theme was important to Charles Manson...then think about Roman Polanski's rape at Jack Nicholson's house....and Margot Robbie who is Harley Quinn and Sharon Tate. 

Mars Rose...The Rise of Mars...











1 comment:

  1. Lol, I had this conversation with Zenith a year or two ago. I told him I thought he sounded like Ray Romano but for some reason I associated the accent with Boston even though Ray was born in Queens and the show Everybody Loves Raymond is set in Long Island. Close enough for a guy from Tennessee I guess. Zenith probably remembers.

    ReplyDelete