Sunday, May 15, 2022

Lil Wayne At The Dallas Mavericks Game and the release of Top Gun: Maverick

 




A few hours ago I went to Netflix and of course, they have the reboot of Friday the 13th at the top. I figured I would watch it considering the recent stuff...so I start watching it and then I remembered that the Mavericks vs Sun's game was on...so I went to ESPN and saw the Sun's were getting blown out...Since it was such a blowout I found the game because I wanted to hear what the announcers were saying about the blowout..

I only had the game on for a few minutes and then they zoomed in on Lil Wayne and started telling us he is a Lakers and Green Bay Packers fan....but seriously...I just blogged about Lil Wayne possibly being important and now he comes up at the Mavericks game?...Considering he's a Lakers fan at the Suns/Mavericks game it stands out too...I mean it's not that crazy if your an NBA fan, but still, for them to zoom in on him and talk about him can't be a coincidence..

I then started thinking how the Mavericks logo is a HORSE..and recall my synchronicity a few weeks ago with the Simpsons that involved the Mavericks and the Celtics....that episode was about Mr Burns winning the Austin Celtics in a poker game against the RICH Texan....
Think about Rich Strike..Rich People...Mr. Burns..

Mavericks=424(Fibonacci)
Dallas=225(FB)
Horse=225(Fibonacci)
Etc. 

In relation to D-Day and the Horse theme...Think how RFK died that day and how JFK was shot in Dallas...
JFK born in the Boston metro..
RFK shared a bday with Joe Biden.

Further, the reason I thought Lil Wayne may be important is because of the Facebook message from Fonso...Well, Fonso is half Cuban..and think how Mark Cuban owns the Mavericks....and how the plane coming from Guantanamo Bay skidded off the Florida runway in 2019, which was synced to the Horse/Slipknot narrative..


If I remember right too, Fonso is a Dallas Mavericks fan...I remember him wearing a Jerry Stackhouse jersey all the time when we were younger...Although when I think even more, he had a Pistons and Brooklyn Stackhouse jersey too...so maybe just a Stackhouse fan..
Jerry Stackhouse born on 11/5 too...
The time travel date in Timerider...Richard Mandellas bday...
Twitter=115
Rich Strike born on 115th day.
Lil Wayne=115
So on..


The Mavericks were established in 1980 too...the same year that Friday the 13th released..

I've also seen a bunch of media stories about the upcoming film "Top Gun: Maverick."
This film is releasing on 5/27/22....So it's going to release during the Western Conference Finals with the Mavericks playing...

It's interesting the original film came out in 86' and this one will release on the Golden Gate Bridge anniversary too.
The new film is also dedicated to Tony Scott, the director of the original film who died in 2012...Notice he killed himself by jumping off of a Bridge..
He also directed Beverly Hills Cop II(Chris Rock, Gilbert Gottfried)....and a few other possibly important films..


You've lost that Lovin Feeling....The Righteous Brothers....I recently talked about them....

Possibly something important to Kenny Loggins...Loggins and Messina...
Footloose..Kevin Bacon..

Top Gun....the parody fil Hot Shots....The Family Guy episode called Hot Shots linked to the Horse narrative..










2 comments:

  1. I was talking about Che Guevara in the comments of your videos. Eclipse peaks right over the place he was executed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the original Top Gun there is a character whose nickname is jester. A Jester is a joker. Celtics player has green hair like the Joker in batman.

    ReplyDelete