Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Joey Lawrence Got Married on 5/1/2022 and My Sync with Sam/Jordan Maxwell on 8/11 Where I mentioned Joey Lawrence


How hilarious...I'm at work killing time and figured I would check out the stories on CNN....Of course, there is a story that Joey Lawrence got married.
Go back and look at my post about Sam and Jordan Maxwell from 8/11...
I also mentioned Joey Lawrence possibly being important....I was actually going to mention that in my previous post but honestly didn't feel like typing anymore....I knew that old post was important though and Here it is...

Samantha Cope=53
Joey=53

I feel like I'm supposed to see something with 208...I recently posted about 208 and synchronicity....
Samantha Cope=208
Mayim Bialik=208(FB)
Woah=208(Eng ext)
Samuel Moores=208(FB)
Samuel Morse=208(FB)(Morse Code?)
I also mentioned Slipknot and the Iowa State Fair in that old post..
Recall that All Hope Is Gone came out on 20/8.

Gematria The Killing Name=424(FB) and 817(Eng Ext)
Think how both of these numbers were important to the Zenith sync last night...He's covered a lot about that song and the missing "T" in the music video...

Ha..
Samuel Philip Moores=817(Jewish)

Before I finish this post, I want to explain why Joey Lawrence was mentioned in my old post...
I had a text from Sam about Jordan Maxwell and Bill Cooper and I responded talking about the "Constitution." A few seconds later I turned on the Gematria Effect and the first word I heard was "Constitution." 
I then realized..
Sam Moores=53
Constitution=53
Jordan Maxwell=53
Bill Cooper=53

I then saw that YouTube had recommended a Celebrity Jeopardy video just underneath the Gematria Effect I was watching...This stuck out because we also got news that day that Mike Richards and Mayim Bialik were going to host Jeopardy.....If you go back to my Jeopardy stuff rom 2016, a big number in that was also 53. 
I then pointed out how Mayim is also "Blossom" in the show with Joey Lawrence. I thought he may be important because his trademark line in the show was "Whoa." A few months before this we had the death of Black Rob that was all about the number 53 too, and I know him most for his song called "Whoa." 



As I'm writing up this blog post I decided to look up Joey Lawrence saying Whoa....I just got done watching a small video of him saying it over and over and then I heard the TV say, "Whoa." Zamien is watching some movie called "Dinosaur" on Disneyplus...
I have never even heard of this movie, but I see it came out on 5/19/2000....Funny because this is the same year that Black Rob's album "Life Story" with "Whoa" came out...
Life Story came out 93 days before Black Rob's bday. 
Whoa=93(FB) and 16
The 16th prime is 53
Black Rob=53
He died 53 days before his 53rd bday. 

The other song I think of when I think of Black Rob is "Thug Story" which uses the beat from Slick Rick's "Children's Story."...I actually made a remix of these songs along with "This is How We Do It" that uses the same beat...
I just think Montel Jordan may be important considering he is 53 years old right now...
Plus, Montel Williams/Sylvia Browne and the Dream Theme important to Psychics. 

No idea why the Dinosaur movie is important yet though...
The first Ice Age involves Dinosaurs though..













1 comment:

  1. I agree with your reply to Sam, that both Bill Cooper and Jordan Maxwell are controlled opposition. First off my "birds of a feather" rule, Maxwell has been connected to Icke and Jones. I remember listening to Cooper read his Pale Horse book and after going on for ever about secret alien shit with the military, he says at the end "or this could be a great hoax". Maxwell gets into the alien stuff too. I don't believe in the little grey/green aliens or reptilian stuff. This is where they take you off the path in my opinion. I learned a lot, but they also both repeat themselves often while talking. This is another tactic, wasting time. Cooper's death was a bit over the top as well, lol.

    ReplyDelete