Tuesday, May 3, 2022

SciManDan Says He will Debate Zach 35 Days after Original Video+218 St. Patricks Day-Knights of Columbus and a Sync with the Catholic Church Today

 

My sister sent me a text earlier about my nephew getting confirmed at their church on 6/5...I thought it was just a message to me and my brother, so I sent a picture of Father Howard saying I would be there as a joke.  Father Howard is the priest I had as a child that got busted for molesting...After I sent the message I realized that there were multiple other people in the text lol and not just me and my brother. My brother then replied, "That's very touching" lol....Thankfully my sister thought it was funny too. 
Anyway, a bit later I remembered there was an order of 6 pizzas on the oven and figured I would start gettting them ready...Of course, the order was from the Catholic Church/St. Patricks. 




I'm now home and I see that SciManDan made another video about Zach saying he will now debate Zach...
Notice that today is 35 days after the last video. 
Today is 5/3 or 3/5. 
Debate=35
In light of the Catholic Theme today....
Catholic=35
Recall that Father Howard was kicked out of the Church after 35 years as Priest too. 

What's even more interesting about today's date in light of SciManDan...Remember in his first video about Zach he used a clip of Zach's video from 2/18/21 about Perseverance...

SciManDan=218(Jewish)

Moon=218(Hebrew letters)

Zach born on the day Neil Armstrong walked on the Moon. 

Notice that today is 2 months 18 days before Zach's bday...

Today is also 218 days after the Jesuit anniversary...

Recall that in 2021 I was watching for Zach's 218th episode that fell on St. Patricks Day....Now think about my synchronicity that involves the parish of St. Patricks...Oddly enough, the lady who brought me the order has Francis Bacon Gematria of 218 too...Her husband is a Knight of Columbus....This really stands out to me further, because 3/29 is the anniversary of the Knights of Columbus lol....like how SciManDan's first video was on 3/29. 

St. Patricks=186(FB)

Zach Hubbard=186(FB)

Not gonna re-list all the 186 around Zach but recall it's synced to the Umbrella symbolism and JFK(Catholic). 

St. Patricks Day=329(FB)

Today is 2 months 15 days after 2/18 as well...

Knights of Columbus=215

Recall that my uncle Barney was all linked to the Knights of Columbus..

Barney Murphy=218(FB)

Mary Tofflemire=218(FB)

So on...


I'm still wondering about the Volcano Theme...I was watching this date with Ashley Judd who was synced to Volcano symbolism...and recall that the 218th episode of the Gematria Effect is when I had the big volcano syncs....


I also want to put this on here because for months I have noticed so many things link to the Reverse Primes cipher...

Mars=186(Rev Primes)

I wish I would have blogged them now too...because it seems that almost every time I look something up, the Reverse Primes cipher has a number connected. 


Today is also 439 days since 2/18/21...

Numerologist Gets Caught Out=439(FB)

The 85th prime is 439. 

Zachary K Hubbard=85


Plus the majority of SciManDan's videos are about Flat Earth and recall the connection to the Gematria Effect and Flat Earth. 


Be interesting to see when this debate happens. 



No comments:

Post a Comment