Saturday, May 14, 2022

Kelly Osbourne Is Pregnant With Sid Wilsons Baby-Slipknot-Meat Loaf-Des Moines Iowa-France

 

First off, I love how I got this message at 4:31 yesterday...I didn't see it until just now, but recall that Paul Gray died in room 431...Not calling Wendy out, just pointing out how perfect the sync is lol.
Notice Sid Wilson's bday on 1/20 too...The day Ozzy ate a Bat in Des Moines,  Iowa and the day Meat Loaf died..
Think how Slipknot is from Des Moines.
It's interesting this news came on the Philadelphia Train wreck anniversary and Kelly Osbourne's bday is the anniversary of Philadelphia...but notice the news is 5 months 15 days before her bday..
The Des Moines area code is 515.
Kelly Osbourne=229(FB)
Des Moines, Iowa=229(FB)
France=229(FB)
Recall how Slipknot was linked to France and the Tisha B'Av narrative in 2019.
It's also a span of 5 months 16 days and recall that 516 was important to the 2019 Slipknot narrative.
I also wonder if Lil Wayne is somehow related to this because my friend Fonso liked a comment I left him on the above post..My comment was from 11 years ago, so he must've just got a Facebook memory and then liked the comment...I barely ever talk to him anymore so it stands out to me.
The reason he is important is that he knows Sid. As I've blogged before, he's even been to Sids house and held his Grammy and whatnot.

Plus in 2019 we got the death of Nipsey Hussle and he was dating Lauren London...She is a former girlfriend of Lil Wayne.

With as much as the Mandela Effect has been back, I see that Lauren Londons bday is the day Nelson Mandela died too..

Lauren London=231(FB)
Slipknot=231(FB)
This was another big number I saw around Slipknot when Joey Jordison died..

I also wonder about the band Smile Empty Soul again...because Fonso goes on tour with them..
Sean Danielsen=229(FB)
He looks like our friend Phil who got paralyzed from the ATV accident last summer too...just thinking about the Horse/Mandela Effect theme..

What I find even funnier about this story is that before I even saw this message from Wendy, I was at work and a song by The Used came into my head...I then started talking about The Used for like 15 minutes...I was going to listen to their first album too but then it got busy and I forgot about it...
But Kelly used to date The Used lead singer Bert McCracken.

Bert McCracken=229(FB)
















7 comments:

  1. I had a waking vision of a large black dog the other day. Funny that Meat Loaf was in Black Dog with Patrick Swayze. I always think of the Led Zeppelin song too. Black Dog makes sense. Sirius is in the process of it's heliacal setting right now. Sirius Black turns into a dog. Gary Oldman in Red Riding Hood. I follow a cryptid channel and they talk about dogman a ton which I think is just the same as a werewolf. There are several dreams I recall from childhood that are more vivid than waking memories. One of them is being in a small cabin with werewolves outside circling getting ready to come inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you mention Gary Oldman, I posted earlier here and in the movie "Sid and Nancy" about Sid Vicious, Gary Oldman plays Sid.

      Delete
  2. Lol Meat Loaf plays 'Red'. Red Riding Hood, recently Turning Red. Red planet. Blood Moon is red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shooting in Buffalo today where the 2024 eclipse passes through. Already mentioned Eagle Pass. Anyways I remembered McKinkley killed there and he died same day as Norm MacDonald which was also the same as Patrick Swayze. Buffalo in American Gods and in Outer Range. Outer Range in Wyoming the state with the Buffalo flag. In the show "Autumn" is from Boulder, Colorado. Remember the shooting in Boulder where they interviewed Sarah Moonshadow. Moonshadow is the main character in American Gods. He's said to be a version of the Norse God Balder like Boulder. Moonshadow of course a reference to eclipses. I think the series foreshadowed a culture rising from a fascination with the Great American eclipses. Lol Make America Great coming from the man born on the day of a Lunar Eclipse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5RjHELoev0

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's too funny about the time I posted my comment. I had just heard the girl on the radio station I had on mention this story and I immediately thought I had to leave you a comment. I know you have a connection with Slipknot and there's been a lot of Osbourn stuff lately. I just looked up the meaning/origin of the name Osbourn and it's God Bear. I also noticed there's an overlap in gematria with "Bear" and "God". Which makes me think of the Pole Star which is the "God" of the Phoenician Sea Merchants that are still in power today. BTW "Phoenician Sea Merchants" = 201 (EO) 102 (FR). Anyway to get back to this story of Kelly and SID on May 13/22. That same day there was a CNN story about SIDS, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. Talk about subliminal, Sid and Kelly having a baby. It also made me think of the character they called SID Vicious of Sex Pistols where we get the "God Save the Queen" song. Of course that's England's National Anthem but will be changed to God Save the King when Liz dies. (Sid's Father was a guard at Buckingham Palace) Kelly's Sid has January 20th birthday which you mention the connections above. Sid Vicious' b-day May 10, and from the other Sid's January 20 to May 10 = 3 months 3 days, or 111 days. "Sudden Infant Death Syndrome" = 111, Sid Vicious died on the 33rd day Feb. 2. Here is a connection with Lil Wayne, his album "Rebirth" with the song "Prom QUEEN" on it was released on Feb. 2, 2010. "Prom Queen" was released January 27, 2010. (I have been seeing the combination 1, 2, 7 a LOT lately) From that date to this May 20/22 that Zack keep going on about a possible Queen death date, is 13 years 3 months, 3 weeks, 3 days... Things are stranger by the day, lol. I know there is much more to this, you will probably see somethings that are missing with this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ozzy voiced an animated character on Bubble Guppies named Sid Fishy, a take on Sid Vicious, lol.

      Delete