Thursday, December 2, 2021

WWII Bomb Explodes near Train Station in Munich-Synchronicity with Gematria Effect and Freaky Friday 8/6/22-Neighbors Yard on Fire




Another TRAIN story in the news...

A World War II bomb goes off near a train station in Munich, Germany. 

WWII=148(FB)

Lindsay Dee Lohan=148

Trainwreck=148

The Philadelphia Trainwreck was a span of 148 days before 10/6. 

Brandon Bostian=148(Philadelphia Train)

Lafayette=148(Trainwreck theater)


So I'm sitting here looking back at the "Train" symbolism I was talking about back in September and was wondering why Lindsay Lohan is so important...I then went to the next blog post I had about "Trains" and right as I was looking at the cover of my book on this post I heard the Gematria Effect mention "Freaky Friday"...
Of course Freaky Friday is a Lindsay Lohan film. 
What are the odds that Freaky Friday came out in the United States on 8/6 in light of my book cover though? 
Think how the Trainwreck symbolism in 2015 was really important to Pope Francis' visit to the United States and everyone in the truth community being obessed with 9/23....
The next time this happened where many people in the truth community were following a date was 8/11/2019(Tisha B'Av)...

I feel like 8/6/22 has this same effect(Although, I seem to be the only person really following it)....I just think it's related to this narrative...

Freaky Friday=219(Fibonacci)
Think how my book was synced to the Fibonacci stuff without me realizing it..
Today is a span of 8 months 6 days before 8/6/22 as well. 
It's interesting that Wikipedia mentions Aqua's song from Aquarius with Freaky Friday.....Also "Freaky Friday" is a term important to Stock Markets....
Think about 219 and the Money/Drowning/Water symbolism I've been blogging about...
The original "Freaky Friday" film came out on 12/17/1976, which was Pope Francis' 40th bday...

Lil Dicky and Chris Brown's song came out in 2018 which is the same year that Barbara Harris(the mom in the 1976 film) died. the She died on 8/21/2018...or 21/8/2018..Notice a 2018 "Freaky Friday" film too. 

Mary Rodgers=195(FB)
Freaky Friday=195 and 256(FB)

Jorge Bergoglio=233
8/6/22 will be a span of 233 days after his bday. 
He will turn 86 years old in 2022 too. 
8/6/22 will also be 219 days before Pope Francis' 10th anniversary as the Pope. 
Pope Francis became the Pope 86 days after his bday in 2013. 
Philadelphia Trainwreck was 86 days before 8/6. 

8/6/22 is also Joe Biden's 563rd day as President...
103rd prime is 563..
Stock Market Crash=103
Think about Squid Game/Money and 199...
Francis bday on 12/17...the 199th prime...
Jorge Mario Bergoglio=201 and 1229(Fibonacci)
1229 the 201st prime. 

If you include the end date 8/6/22 is Joe Biden's 1 year 6 months 18th day as President...
Phi is 1.618..
Phi Bonacci..
Fibonacci


Crazy, I'm sitting here writing this blog post and Jasmine went outside to smoke. She texts me to look out the window because there's a fire in the neighbors yard, or like 3 houses down. We couldn't tell if it was someone just burning stuff or a legit fire. It's like 11:30pm so I couldn't imagine anyone outside burning stuff, so I walked down to see...When I got there I realized it was a legit fire...a bunch of leaves caught on fire and it was burning in a circle right next to the car in the front yard...so I went back home and got buckets of water and put it out...just blogging about it because something like this has never happened to me before...I also find it interesting as just last week a former co-worker of mines house burnt down in town and they lost everything. Her husband also drives the bus that my kids go to school on....it's the only time I can ever remember a house burning down in the town I live in...

Fire...Water...

Oddly enough, I don't know who lives at the house I just put the fire out  at though..I'll figure it out tomorrow because it's a story to tell at work and someone will know. I know pretty much all the other neighbors but I can't place who lives at this house...

I should point out too...
Freaky Friday=129
129 a number I've associated with Volcanoes and the trainwreck symbolism was important to 10/6(106) just like the Volcano symbolism. Recall that I also thought we may be a volcano eruption and then the Hawaii volcano erupted again back in September..
Still missing the Theater Attack that I thought we may possibly get though...Instead we've just had stories about trains synced to Batman and the Batman Theater Shooting...










 

3 comments:

  1. Zachary K Hubbard = 219 fibonacci

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in year 219 on the Martian calendar and it ends on Christmas 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan you probably don't read my blog but Mary Rodgers and Freaky Friday connect to Jodie Foster who i blogged about connecting to Aaron Rodgers in May... "Alicia Christian Foster" 219/102. In addition "Alicia Foster" 626(satanic), Mary Rodgers passes 6/26....Rodgers is the key clue.

    ReplyDelete