Monday, December 6, 2021

Synchronicity with Pope/Jesuits while getting Food Tonight and More 2/19 Connections


 I've been craving a Chile Colorado all day, so when Jasmine got home from work I drove to Denison to get one. Plus, my kids have been driving crazy all day lol, so I figured it would be nice to get away from screaming for a while. 

Anyway, I figured I would listen to one of Zach's videos on the drive which I often do while driving, or at least some type of gematria video.  It seems that everytime I listen to one of Zach's videos anymore though, I just can't get over the fact that he makes every single thing fit to a narrative with a cabal, mostly the Jesuits. As I've mentioned tons of times, just because it syncs to the Jesuits, it does not prove it was the Jesuits behind the story. It proves a pattern is connected, I will agree, but that doesn't prove they are responsible. It's not to say that the way he decodes is all bad but there are so many things that he decodes to fit the cabal that don't necessarily have to mean that...

For example, I made a blog post a few days ago about the Rock and Adele and it had nothing to do with the Jesuits. Today the pattern with the Rock appeared again...I didn't connect it to the Jesuits but the pattern kept existing. However, if you look back at the story I could have said that the story came 7 months 1 day after the Rock's bday..

Catholic=35, 71

The Rock=35

Adele=35(Jewish)

Musician=35

Cry=35

The story was that Adele would "actually cry" if she met the Rock. 

actually cry=42

Jesuit=42

Adele=27

Ritual=27

I didn't say any of this in my blog post and yet the pattern I was following still existed in the media today....Zach would say this is proof that the Jesuits coded this story as a Ritual....But just because the Gematria fits to this narrative, it doesn't prove that the Catholic church was behind this story. It's the foundation/Template of understanding the pattern that Zach always uses. My template involves personal experiences guiding me to what a certain number "Means". There is so much more to Gematria than decoding the thousands of stories in the news everyday and saying the Jesuits are behind it. Often times there is a lot of left out information that if included, it would take away from the idea everything is the Jesuits too. It gets left out because instead of learning more about Gematria, most of the community is just following Zach's template on decoding and falling into a trap and not even seeing the deeper level. I do believe a cabal exists and I do believe the Catholic Church/Jesuits are very connected to it, but you can't just say that everytime you see a "173" in the media it means the Jesuit Motto because it also sums to 173. There are countless things that someone decoding could connect it to that are personal and I guarantee it will sync too. It's also seems to me that the true Cabal/Entity purposefully guided us to this "Everything is the Jesuits" narrative. I think the true cabal is something that has made us believe everything is the Jesuits and they knew people like Zach would bite on it because of his template for decoding. Or possibly we were guided to this because whatever is guiding us wants us to see who the cabal is. I'm just not sold on this because we've been trained to know about the Freemasons/Jesuits/Jews and such and think about Abe Lincoln's coded letter and whatnot..Anyway, I'm not saying that I disagree with everything Zach says or that all of his decoding is bad, but he includes things that are speculation that fits the narrative....For example, we had the death of the 81 year old Avant lady on 12/1 and he writes "Ritual"=81....How does this prove her death age 81 was a ritual? What is the point of writing that in the decode?  This is speculation. There are tons of stories everyday that we believe are rituals that don't involve the number 81, so it doesn't make sense to put in the decode. The same goes for "Blood Sacrifice". 

Blood Sacrifice=67 and 121

Well...so does "Valentines"=67 and 121

Would you believe that her full name also syncs to Valentines?

Jacqueline Alberta Avant=214

St. Valentines Day=214

She died a span of 2 months 14 days before Valentines on 2/14. 

You see, it doesn't have to mean "Blood Sacrifice." Just as every 201 or 56 doesn't have to mean the Jesuits. Yes, a pattern exists with these numbers to the Jesuits but that doesn't prove that everytime these numbers show up in a decode that they mean this. 

Anyway, I've been over this a million times before and not trying to cause drama and such...There is just so much more to Gematria that people are missing because they are using Zach's Template/Foundation to understand patterns. However, Everyone can create their own template by paying attention to things they are attracted to and know outside of everything is the cabal. 

So, moral of the story with this post is that I was listening to a video and thinking and talking out loud to myself about stuff similar to what I mentioned above. When I got to El Jimador for my food, I walked in the front door and the first thing I saw was this obituary up on the wall. I had to laugh because I'm talking about how not everything is connected to the Jesuits and here this lady dies age 56 with the last name "Pope." 

Pope=56

Society of Jesus=56

Marcia Pope=56 and 173

Denison, Iowa=56(Town I was in)

El Jimador=42

Jesuit=42

It's also odd that this lady died on 10/18/21 and they still have it hanging up at the restaurant. Today is 12/5/21...Interestingly 10/18 is the date of Event 201 that has been linked to the Jesuits too. 



Crazier yet is that this lady died 312 days after her bday..Another number I have related to the Jesuits over the years. 
Jorge Mario Bergoglio=312
Pope=312(Sumerian)
Ignatuius of Loyola made a saint on 3/12. 

Her bday leaves 21 days in the year. 
Jesuit=21

Also, her bday of 12/10 or 10/12....recall that 1012 was a big number with my Uncle Barney who died in connection to the Jesuits/Knights of Columbus. 

I'd bet a lot of money that this lady didn't get murdered by the Jesuits, but I saw this for a reason to help me understand a pattern. I am convinced we live in something like the Matrix because this happens all of the time. Although, I did hear Zach say the other day that "Sometimes" coincidences happen lol. How about "All the time" coincidences happen because they do all day long. 

I did stumble upon an interesting thing because of this too..
Jesuit=167(FB)
Been mentioning this number in relation to 2/19 and 39 with the Money/Drowning/Blackout symbolism. 

Zachary K Hubbard=256 and 219(Fibonacci)
Numbers I keep seeing with this same narrative. 

2/19 is 145 days after the Jesuit anniversary..
Catholic=145
It's also 2 months 2 days after Pope Francis' bday..
Blackout=22
Water=22
Francis became the Pope just after the Blackout Bowl in 2013. 

2/19 is also 152 days before Zach's 39th bday. 
Recall that this number has been important to him and Rob Skiba/Russian Vids..
The Gematria Effect=152
Flat Earth=152

I know I'm suppsoed to see this number because recall that 2/19 is also important to Joe Biden/Kamala Harris..
President=219(FB)
Joe Biden=152
Kamala Devi Harris=152
So on..
Further 2/19 is 64 days after Pope Francis' bday..
Joe Biden=64

2/19 is also 264 days before my bday..
Kamala Harris=264(FB)
White House=264(FB)

It's also interesting..
Marcia Pope=173 and 225(FB)
These are numbers associated with South Africa and Nelson Mandela and this happens on the anniversary of his death...
Marcia Ann Pope=225
Omicron=39, 173(FB) and 312(Eng Ext)

I was just looking more at this post and I had to add to it on 12/14/21..
Notice in the obituary it says this lady was married on 2/1 and her first child was born on 12/17......
She died 21 days after the Jesuit anniversary in 21' and was born on the day leaving 21 days in the year and married on 2/1....her son was born on Pope Francis' bday and she loved HORSES......Like you gotta be kidding me how synced she is to the Jesuit theme. 





No comments:

Post a Comment