Sunday, December 12, 2021

Anne Rice dead in connection to my Syncs with Aaliyah/Honduras/Boat Back in June-Mandela Effect Theme

 
This is interesting because one of the 12 Mandela Effects listed on the website I posted about the other day involved "Interview with the Vampire." I honestly remember it as that too and not "Interview with a Vampire." It might not seem that crazy but there are a lot of Mandela Effect examples so I find it funny that this would be one of the 12 listed on the site. 

I also just blogged about the "Boat" synchronicity that I had back in June and recall that soon after that synchronicity I had syncs with Honduras and Aaliyah...Aaliyah was the Queen of the Damned based on Anne Rice's book. Aaliyah died after filming "Rock the Boat." 

Aaliyah's character is known as Akasha and in Hermeticism, the Akasha Principle is the ETHER.....which once again makes me think of Ethereum..


I can't believe I didn't connect my old syncs to Anne Rice lol...the syncs started because of a comment I got on 6/12 on my old video about Aaliyah/Lisa Lopes/Peaches Geldof....the next day I had a sync with Gangrel(Vampire) and I realized that the narrative was all about the number 115...I then had sync at work involving Honduras that was 115 days before the person I had a sync withs bday. 
Anyway, notice how I got that comment a span of 115 days before Anne Rice's bday. 

Aaliyah=263(FB)
Boat=263(Eng Ext)
So on..

The Aaliyah narrative was also a lot to do with 22 and recall that Queen of the Damned came out on 2/22/2002....We are coming up on the year 22' and will even get the date 2/22/22, which is the 53rd day of the year. 
Tisha B'Av=53
53rd anniversary of the Moon landing. 
Aliyah is the return of Jews to Israel. 
Oddly enough, the Aaliyah syncs began 8 months 11 days before 2/22/22 too. 811 makes me think of 2019 Tisha B'Av..

Further, Anne Rice dies 2 months 12 days before 2/22/22 lol..
Tisha B'Av=212(FB)

Aaliyah died a span of 222 days after her bday at the age of 22. Her final film was Queen of the Damned that came out on 2/22/2002....
Lisa Left Eye Lopes died on the 115th day of 2002

A few things I didn't see in my old posts too...
Honduras=116 and 613(Eng Ext)
I realized the connection to Honduras on 6/13 and Aaliyah's bday was 1/16. 
Lisa Lopes=268(FB)
I didn't see that 268 was important until the last few months though. 
Anne Rice dies a span of 69 days after her bday. 
Anne Rice=69


Zach will love this..
She attended night classes at an all male Jesuit college that allowed women to do night classes...
Anne Rice=42, 48 and 69
Jesuit=42
Illuminati=48 and 69







3 comments:

  1. Woah!! I just mentioned queen of the damned to Rambo yesterday. I was onto something I thought with that a while back. Just remember a comparison to Persephone and there's the vampire aspect. Shit I'm the worst at keeping records.

    ReplyDelete