Friday, December 3, 2021

Synchronicity with Adele's "Easy On Me" and Drowning and CNN's story about Adele Crying If she Met Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson-James Bond Skyfall-219-Wrestler Goldberg

 

Yesterday was our truck day at work and while I was putting away Ice Mountain water my co-worker Heather asked me if I have heard a song...apparently it's her new favorite song, but she always asks me because I DJ and I know a lot of songs. 

The song was "Easy On Me" by Adele and no I have not heard the song. It's also not a song I would probably play while DJing either lol....but the moral of the story is that right when she showed me the song, the lyrics were about "DROWNING." I thought this was funny considering I was putting away Water and have been blogging about a "Drowning" theme. I then looked up the song and Adele, but I didn't see any real connection with Gematria and I didn't have time to look more at why Adele may be important...I was going to blog about it but since I didn't see the connection I figured I would just wait and see if more came of it...

So today I wake up and see I have a notification for Snapchat stories recently posted. I was just sitting on the couch tired, so I randomly turned them on...I only watched 3 stories and one of them had my boss waiting for Starbucks while singing the song "Easy On Me" by Adele...Still, I didn't see the connection but I had a feeling that Adele was somehow important. 

So it's now around 3pm and I just sat down and got on my computer for the first time since Wednesday night...Of course, there is a story on CNN about Adele saying she would cry if she met "The Rock." 
Now all the sudden it all makes sense. 
Dwayne Johnson=167 and 219(FB)
Recall how 2/19 is important to the number 39 and Drowning. 
167 is the 39th prime number. 
The Rock=256(Jewish)

Something I didn't notice yesterday was that Adele wrote the theme song for the James Bond film "Skyfall"...the film that is important to the Moon landing/Batman and China..(Aurora Plaza)
Also, notice yesterdays sync happened 5 months 3 days before her bday..
Adele=53(FB)
2022 will be the 53rd anniversary of the Moon landing...
Water...Moon...Mars...?
Plus, think about Sean Connery/James Bond who is in the film "The Rock." 
Daniel Craig
The word "Craig" means Rock. 
Todays sync with the Rock and Adele is 215 days after the Rock's bday. 
Adele=215(FB)

In relation to 2/19 being the 50th day, if you go back and look at my post involving The Rock and Chris Rock after Norm Macdonald died, I mentioned the number 50..
Chris Rock=50
San Francisco=50
Dan Behrendt=50
Drowning=50
Pink=50
It was all related to the "Trainwreck" with Amy Schumer/LeBron James too...think Lindsay Lohan/San Francisco/Trainwreck symbolism...
I think San Francisco is a possible thing I am supposed to see with this Drowning Narrative..
Especially considering this Adele thing happened on 12/2..
San Francisco=122
I should also note that yesterday was a span of 231 days before the 53rd annivesary of the moon landing. 
Heather Lorenzen=231(FB)(Co-worker)
Kayla Bissen=231(FB)(Boss)

Further, the new James Bond, "No Time to Die" came out 231 days after 2/19 and 134 days before. 
Adele=134(FB)

231 is the 21st triangular..
Mars=231(Eng Ext)
Just thinking how Mars and Moon have the connection. 

Funny too that today I got a notification about the wrestler Goldberg sharing photos of when he played at Georgia. People were shocked because he had hair and shaved and it looks nothing like what people recognize him as now. 
Goldberg..Goldberg the Goalie..Drowning theme. 

Look at the story right above the Adele story too..
Bone Thugs N Harmony=219












1 comment:

  1. I noticed that 2021 ends with a Moon Mars conjunction. Of course there was a Moon Mars conjunction the day the Mars Rover landed.

    ReplyDelete