Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Synchronicity with Zach's post about "The Giver" in relation to Mickey and Ian on Shameless-Bridge/Fat Comedian Theme

 

Im killing time at work and figured I would look at Zachs blog...It hilarious to me that he made a post yesterday about the book/film called The Giver...I randomly watched this film on Netflix on 12/20 because it showed up at the top of my Netflix...I remember seeing it a long time ago but couldnt remember much about it so I just watched it while waiting for my kids to fall asleep.
I laughed while watching it though because I saw it had Ian from Shameless in it...
It was funny because a few nights before, my daughter asked if Ive seen a movie called "A Dog Named Christmas"...I have not seen the film but told her I could find it online if she wanted to watch it...I found it on YouTube and noticed it starred Mickey from Shameless...Of course, Mickey is Ians boyfriend on the show so seeing Ian in The Giver was funny to me. 

Christmas=219(FB)
A Dog...God...Jesus..
NOEL Fisher...
Jesus..Fish..Pisces..

Shameless=201(FB)

A Dog Named Christmas=174
The Giver=174(FB)
It's interesting that I realize this happening was important 2 months 19 days before Noel's bday too...Notice his bday is the day that Pope Francis became the Pope and he's also in a film called "Pope Dreams" I see...Plus, "The Giver" came out on 8/15, the anniversary of the Jesuits being created...
Noel Roeim Fisher=81
Notice today is also 81 days from his bday...
pope=81(Hebrew)
I can't shake the idea that Jeff Bridges being in "The Giver" is related to this either..
Recall that the number 81 was big with the Bridge/Earthquake Theme in relation to Pope Francis in 2018. 

Jeff Bridges...The Fisher King..
Plus, I just documented about Chris Farley and Bridges has the 12/4 bday that is synced to the Fat Comedian narrative. Crazier yet is that I watched a bit of "A Christmas Story" last night while waiting for the new Matrix to come on HBOMax...I ended up falling asleep so I'm gonna try again tonight....but recall that Ralphie was big with the Fat Comedian narrative...plus on The Giver a big part of the plot is how Jonas saves the baby named Gabriel, which makes me yet again think of Gabriel Iglesias...but who knows. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment