Saturday, December 25, 2021

The film Premonition and the clock at 2:19 and the Catholic Church


 I don't exactly know why I am watching this film today, but the film "Premonition" showed up towards the top of my Netflix stuff. I don't think I've ever watched it and I think my post about Murder By Numbers last night sparked me to check this film out...They both have Sandra Bullock and this film I take it that she follows signs or some sort by the title...

Anyway, in the beginning of the film you find out that her husband died...Just after this she walks into the Kitchen and they zoom in on the cat clock on the wall...but notice what time it is haha...It's 2:19. 

The clock also looks to me like the Cat clock in Back to the Future with the time 7:54..

What stands out to me about this film is that it came out on 3/16...I have no clue why but I was looking at the murder of a guy I used to know earlier today and he died on 3/16/2013...I knew that I had connected it to the Catholic Church once upon a time because it was on the 75th day of the year...The guy who killed him was sentenced on the Jesuit anniversary..

Adam Lary=75(Death)

Benton Wingrove=75(Shooter)

Timothy Mitchell=75(Bar Owner)

Catholic Church=75

Roman Catholic=75

Also, think about John 3:16 and how "Jesus" in Hebrew lettering according to Google sums to 316. 


All of this is funnier to me yet, considering the only other thing I have looked at today was Zach's blog and I noticed he had a post with the number 219 in relation to the Catholic Church..

Roman Catholic=219


It is interesting that 2/19 is 220 days before the Jesuit anniversary too..this means that 2/20 is 219 days before the Jesuit anniversary...

Recall how I've associated 220 with the Jesuits and Pope Francis who was born 2 months 20 days after the Jesuit anniversary...The Jesuits approved by the 220th Pope "Paul III"=220(FB)..So on.

Notice 2/19 is also 145 days after the Jesuit anniversary..

Catholic=145


Funnier yet is that "Premonition" came out 132 days before Sandra Bullock's bday. 

Catholic Church=132 and 726(Eng Ext)

Bullocks bday is 7/26. 

Sandra Bullock also has a lot of the numbers connected to James Bond...

Sandra Bullock=218(FB), 185(FB), 264(FB), and 825(Fibonacci)


2/20/2022 is also an interesting date considering the 2's. 

Also, think about the CAT clock...Cat Holics...Catholic. 



So, I'm watching the film and she wakes up realizing her husband is still alive and not dead yet...After she drops the kids off at school they show the clock again and this time the hands are on 9 and 11...Funnier yet, is that this scene came up at 2:18pm for me...I then look up at the TV and see a shark..
Think about 9/11 and the connection to 218...
Sandra Bullock=218(FB)



Premonition also reminds me of my cousin Wario's band in San Diego..their song called "The Premonition" won some award in San Diego not too long ago...Today is 8 months 6 days after Wario's bday..Wario's mom, my aunt Lorraine also died in connection to Kobe/Jesuits in 2020. Wario's bday is 4/20, which leaves 255 days in the year...this is interesting because I just got asked about the number 255...I pointed out 

Zach Hubbard=255(FB)

Dr. Paul Cottrell=255(FB)

Event 201 was on the 255th day of the Pig Year..(Began with Pig)

255 people after the first game in Squid Game(Pig). 

The new Matrix film shows 255 before it zooms in on 506. 


As the movie goes on Dr. Roth shows up at her house...Instantly I think, hey, that's Satan in the film "Constantine." That film is definitely in my top 10 favorite movies and just stands out to me considering the new Matrix film coming out recently, so I've thought about Constantine too.....This actor also plays the voice of Corporal in "The Penguins of Madagascar", another film I mentioned the other day..

Peter Stormare=173 and 219(ALW)

Thinking about it...I also documented about the band Bush recently too, and the lead singer Gavin Rossdale is also in Constantine...I feel like I looked up Tilda Swinton(Gabriel on Constantine) not too long ago too, but I can't recall what I looked her up for...I think it was when I was documenting about "Bush" and looked up Gavin Rossdale though. 


Sandra Bullock's husband also dies at mile marker 220...She actually goes to this spot after talking with the Catholic Priest too...


Her husband is portrayed by Julian McMahon...Notice his father was a prime minister of Australia...

Julian McMahon=53

He's 53 years old right now. 

Australia=167(FB)...167 a number I've talked about with 219..






No comments:

Post a Comment