Thursday, December 23, 2021

Madagascar Boat Accident and My Name being mentioned in the Chat at the 2:19 Mark of The Gematria Effect Livestream-Rich Lying and the RV Symbolism

 



I can't rewind the ad, but I just turned on the Gematria Effect and then I started looking at this article about a Boat accident in Madagascar...and the the Ad said something about people in the same BOAT...

I had to wait for the Livestream to be uploaded to finish this post because I wanted to take screenshots of the Chat.....As I was thinking about this Madagascar story I went back to Zach's video for a second and I saw my name mentioned in the comments. At the time it didn't show how far into the livestream it was...but how funny is it that it was in 2:19 into the show? 219




Alex then recommends my channel and Rich starts lying about shit basically saying that no one should listen to me...like WTF? I also wrote a message in the Livestream saying something like "Stop Fucking Lying Rich, I had never said anything of the such. You are just too retarded to understand what I said." I mean honestly, I never once called Rich an Agent, I've never even talked to him in person and there is zero messages where I even claim this to be the case lol. I said he was connected to the RV bombing because he was connected to the Quinn Theme, but I never once said he was an agent who planned the RV attack stuff....I also showed how the RV stuff was connected to multiple people in the Truth Community, not just Rich, so I really have no idea what he's talking about. 
I also don't see how he can even say this because he refused to read my messages to him because they were too long....like oh my god, you might actually learn something if you take Zach's dick out of your ass. 

Possibly I am missing something, but my comment is deleted in the Live Chat now too...I've set it to view the Live Chat Replay and not just the Top Chat too...so I'm assuming my comment got deleted....because someone with a wrench probably has no idea who I am, which again, is pretty odd considering how long I've been on YouTube, and guys like Enterthe5t4rz, Zach and others have shared my videos over the years...I try to stay humble but I think I got Jeff C beat for most censored person on YouTube. I honestly think it's because the truth community is all controlled as I've said...they don't want people understanding that Gematria is part of it as well and that even the Gematria community is being manipulated. 

What are the odds that Zach starts this video off with a big picture involving the film "They Live" too lol? I mean all the stuff with Rich and the RV bombing was synced to the film "They Live." 
Alex is not part of the cabal either, but for whatever the reason, he has a connection to the connections I blog with Rich...Alex was the reason Rich got mad about my blog post last year to begin with, but he didn't know Rich would get so mad about it....I just figured I would see if his bday was 2/19 or something, but it's 11/29....This makes me think of my previous post and the film "A Dog Named Christmas" that released on 11/29....RV Christmas Bomb...
This is also funny considering a big thing around the time of the RV symbolism was the number 19...This is why it stood out that Zach did the Livestream with RV Truth on 1/9.....I'm mentioning this because 11/29 is 19 days after my bday. 

1129 is also the 189th prime number...
I've mentioned a lot about 189 in the Young Dolph Posts that were synced to 2/19...
The reason I was following 19 last year had a lot to do with Allen Iverson/Patrick Ewing and the Knicks. I also mentioned 189 with that stuff...
Knicks=189(FB)
MF Doom=189(FB)
Halloween=189(FB)

I need to go to bed, but I didn't even look at the connections to the Madagascar boat accident...The Boat is called "Francia" and think of the Boat sinking in the English Channel last month in relation France...

Madagascar=218(Jewish)
They Live=218(FB)
218 a big number with the RV symbolism...
Probably something to do with Penguins...Penguin..Batman...RV Bombing..

This guy played The Penguin on the TV show Gotham...he only sticks out because he is also the main character in the Hulu film "The Mandela Effect" that I watched a few years back...Think how I've been talking about the Mandela Effect recently..
Today is 164 days before his bday...
Danny DeVito=164
In relation to the Mandela Effect, recall that Wikipedia said Danny DeVito died on 2/28/2021....I was in the midst of researching about him on 3/4 and then after midnight someone changed his Wikipedia to say that he died on 2/28/2021.....This stands out even more because the new "The Batman" will release on 3/4..  He was born in NEPTUNE, Township...and in the film "Twins"...

Ha, and thinking about it...Danny DeVito as Penguin rides in the DUCK Boat. 

Today is also 35 days after DeVito's bday and they changed that Wikipedia in the early hours of 3/5. ..

I swear to God my kid(Alistair) just woke up and came up to me and said "Boat" as I'm typing this up...It's 1:31am right now on 12/23...He randomly woke up out of the chair and cryed for "Boat" because that's what he calls YouTube videos. 
Boat=263(Eng Ext)
Danny DeVito=263(FB)
Wikipedia said he died 263 days before his bday earlier this year. 

I'll think more about this tomorrow. Gotta work in a few hours and I want to try and watch the new Matrix before I got to bed. 







4 comments:

  1. Lol, I was talking to a coworker about Jingle all the way and they assumed it had Danny Devito in it cause I told em Arnold was in it. I'm like no it had sinbad though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol sinbad has the same bday as you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you mentioned penguins of Madagascar in your latest post. In one of their movies there are non stop 19s. They even mention Super Bowl 19 for whatever reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Bowl 19 I believe was held the same day Reagan was inaugurated for his 2nd term. Ronald Reagan = 218 Baconis

    ReplyDelete