Saturday, December 11, 2021

Mandela Effect article that came up while on Facebook and Synchronicity with Shark/Jaws



I went to the bar tonight as I usually do on Friday's once my kids go to bed. It snowed a good amount tonight so not really anyone out and I was looking at my phone a bit while talking to some people. As I was scrolling through Facebook I saw a thing about the Mandela Effect, so I clicked on it...It brought up a list of 12 Mandela Effect things and honestly a few of them have me mind blown, especially the 3 above..

There is no way in hell that Shorty said, "I See Dead People" and not "I see WHITE People"....This is probably the biggest Mandela Effect thing I have ever heard to this date....I remember watching this film in the theaters and quoting this line a ton of times. People say it's because of Undercover Brother, but I have never watched that film...It's just crazy lol. It doesn't even make sense to say Dead People and not White People in a parody film..


Anyway, I get home tonight and I figured I would look at this article a bit more. I see that the main picture involves "Jaws" and then 2 of the 12 Mandela Effects they list in the article involve the film "Jaws." I honestly do not remember enough of the fine details of the film to fully have an opinion on the listed Mandela Effects though...but I thought it was funny because earlier today I mentioned how I don't like the Ocean probably because I've watched "Jaws" too many times. 
After thinking there may be something important to Jaws, I got up out of my chair to pee and I tripped over this toy on the floor....What are the odds it's a Giant Shark reminding me of Jaws lol? To put it into perspective there are no other toys in my bedroom besides this shark at the moment either. 
Shark=219(Eng Ext)

Jaws was shot mostly near Martha's Vineyard which reminds me of the Boat Synchronicity I had back in June..


haha, so I was typing in the title of the blog post and getting ready to go to bed when I heard the TV say something about Sharks...When I got home my son Alistair was awake so I brought him upstairs and turned on Scooby Doo for him in my bedroom. He fell back asleep but the movie was still playing on the TV as I am writing this post....just hilarious that I hear "Shark" as I'm finishing this post involving Sharks..It's Scooby Doo-Legend of the Phantosaur...




2 comments: