Thursday, December 30, 2021

Spammed Comment on NASCAR Post in relation to my previous blog post-Horse Symbolism-Tisha B'Av-Mandela Effect

 



I just posted my last blog post and then went to my email to see I had a spammed message on an old post about NASCAR/Kyle Larson...What stood out to me though was that I got the message at 4:01pm and notice in my previous post, the picture I took was at 4:01pm too....It stands out further, because the kid that switched with me double checked that he had to type in $401 to start his shift...So maybe there's something with 401? 401K?...

Jane Sanderson=212
NASCAR=212(FB)

The name Sanderson makes me think of Hocus Pocus and the Sanderson Sisters. 

Ha, I wondered if the name Jane might possibly have to do with my last post too...because my cousin Jacob's mom is named Jane...I just went to her Facebook and look at that big HORSE picture lol...Just crazy...
Jacob Behrendt=212(FB)
Jane's bday is 2/13...the day of Super Bowl 56...
Jacob really synced to Kansas City..
In 2015, I thought the Chiefs would win Super Bowl 50, which had a a lot to do with the number 56 too...

She got re-married on 12/9.. in 2009...
Horse=129(FB)
Hocus Pocus..the Mandela Effect..
Nelson Mandela=129

Recall how 129 is the big volcano number....and the Mandela Effect theme was important to Mount Vesuvius in 2019 in relation to Tacitus and the Flavian Dynasty(Titus)...Titus destroyed the 2nd temple in Jerusalem....Recall 2019 was the big symbolism with Tisha B'Av and the 3rd Temple...Tisha B'Av began on 8/10 that year, which is my cousin Jacob's father, "Fred's" bday..

Another reason I think this is important to the Volcano symbolism is because Jane's new husband is the brother of Mark Bissen who died the same day as Houston Tumlin...I blogged about his death of 3/26/2021 in relation to a Jesuit theme..but he died on 3/23/2021. 

Today is 8 months 6 days after my cousin Jacobs bday on 4/24...
8/6/22 is Tisha B'Av.

I'll have to think more about this, I'm heading to Denison to get a Chile Colorado now lol..Best stuff ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment