Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Synchronicity With Boudoir Shoot and 219

 

Im at work and the girls were talking about some sexy photo shoot thing. My boss did it for her husband a while back and was telling a co-worker she should do it for her boyfriend...
Like 10 minutes later I went to Facebook on my phone and one of the 1st posts that comes up is the above post asking if anyone wants to do a Boudoir photo shoot...I then asked my co-workers if this is what they were talking about and it was... so Facebook obviouslt listening to the conversation around me lol..although I pointed out to the girls at work that this stuff has happened to me far before Facebook and internet technology.
Anyway, I figured this happening was important because Lani has been important a few times in the last few months with the Psychic Narrative..
I also know she is important because she was related to 219 with the song Maybe It Was Memphis.

Lani O'Dell=219(Eng Ext)

I also find this funny because I started a video last night and in it I mentioned how the English Extended cipher always seems to be relevant to my synchronicities and telling me Im on the right track.

Today is 3 months 9 days before her bday too..
Lani ODell=39
I pointed out in the Memphis Post that 2/19 is 3 months 9 days after my 39th bday and other 39s as well.

Just thinking about this with 219 again as I know Bobby pointed out to me that World Trade Center Construction began on the 219th day of 1968 because it was a leap year...so 8/6 that year was the 219th day...think how Tisha B'Av this year is on the 218th and 219th days..



1 comment:

  1. North and South Towers were listed at 1368 and 1362 feet. Each 1 foot taller than the 219th and 218th prime numbers.

    ReplyDelete